*MUST READ* BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Not update sorry guys :(

First and foremost, I'm so sorry guys. I know I completely disappeared on you guys. The events of my life just really got in the way of my writing. I was going through a creative block where every time I try to write, nothing came out. And whatever came out was complete crap. And I didn't want to put out crap especially since this is the end of The Boy With The Blue Lambo. But I have a few announcements I wanna run by you guys.

Yes, I'm going to finish TBWTBL, it's just taking me some time. I'm currently writing it as you're probably reading this. But you gotta be patient with me. Over the past months I've re-read TBWTBL and I'm not happy with it. At all. As I said before, yes, I'm going to finish it but I'm considering re-writing it. As a writer you grow and when I started this story was in a different mind frame. Plus reading over it...it's really poorly written and I know I can do better. Plus...

#1 - Shay was kinda annoying. She started off this innocent girl and once Bryce came into her life she turned into this sexual vixen that was "about that life" but really wasn't. And that's not what I wanted for Shay's character. Yes, I did want her to have this innocent aspect to her and show growth throughout the story but not like how it played out.

#2 - There were scenes that made Bryce look like a total asshole/creeper. I made Bryce's life just painful, nothing in his life worked out or really made any sense. Which is because of the lack of planning I did with this story. Of course I wanted Bryce to have this "bad boy" vibe to him but I think I tried too hard to make him just that.

# 3 - The story jumps around! Plus I realized they barley even went to school!

#4 - Shay's mother was annoying as hell and just evil. What mother doesn't care about their baby? At least a little bit? Especially a damn doctor!?!

#5 - Jay and Chanel's relationship is weird as hell and doesn't make any sense. Reason behind why I haven't updated Hindsight. They're stories doesn't add up.

#6 - And good Lord, don't even get me started on Jade. Her character started off so good! I don't know what happened in between all that mess. I guess Chanel became the new Jade?

#7 - Raymond, Raymond, Raymond. I'm gonna keep this simple. He's a hot-headed, psychopath, perv.

As you see I'm really not happy with this story and how it came to be lol. The re-written version is gonna have (most) the characters from the original and there will A LOT OF CHANGES. But I'm going to finish up this version before I start on the new one. I know I'm letting some of you guys down and I'm sorry but this is what I want to do. And I hope y'all can still rock with me after this!

But overall....

I'm back!