TKO

Tyke's POV

"Man what the fuck just happened?" Ant nervously ran his hands through his clean shaven face. "One minute we dancing and having a good ass time and then the next they shooting up the place."

I signed deeply as I reached down and placed Shay gently down on Bryce's bed. She reeked of alcohol and various other things but I was glad she had passed out before all that shit went down. She wasn't ready for that life yet. "Man shut the fuck up and stop sounding like a pussy." I snapped my head over towards Ant. "I knew what this crew was about when you signed up for this lifestyle. You know about all the shit that happened in the past before we became who we are today. Damn Ant! You of call people should know what the fuck is going on!" 

I was pissed. Mainly because of the fact Bryce keep on saying he's got this shit under control and by the events of tonight, that showed me whatever he has handled was nothing but bullshit. Secondly, because Ant. The door is right there, he can easily walk out of it just like he walked through it.

Ant nodded slowly. "Yeah you right, I did. Maybe tonight was a wake up for me. I knew Bryce and his uncle had beef or whatever's going on with them but damn I didn't know it was this bad."

Slipping in the chair over by the far wall I rubbed my temples. "Man you don't even know a quarter of the shit me and Bryce gotta now handle. His uncle ain't gonna stop until he gets what he wants."

"What does he want? Ant asked looking a little unsteady.

"He wants-"

The sound of the front door cut me off. Bryce was here and by the way he just slammed the door, he was fuming. I stood abruptly and headed towards the door. Turning back to look at Ant I said; "Keep on eye on Shay. I'll be right back."

Ant nodded and took his position in the chair I was just in. I closed the door behind me before quickly dashing down the stairs and heading into Bryce's office. I pushed the half open door open to find Bryce pacing uncontrollably in front of his desk. His hands there clinched to tight together they were turning white. This had to be bad.

"Talk to me man." I spoke softly as I laid out on the plush couch.

"Man fuck that nigga Tyke! If it wasn't for the fact the nigga is blood I would have put a bullet in his head a long ass time ago! Like who the fuck does he think he is coming at my girl like that? And why didn't she tell me Tyke? We suppose to trust each other and shit and she pulls a 180 on me?" Bryce was slowly staring to calm down. This is how is through. He just needs to let it all out. "I don't know what to do Tyke. This shit is getting out of hand."

I lite up the rolled blunt in between my lips. I was in dying need a stress reliever right now. "I know it is but that's why you got me and the crew to back you up Bryce. You fail to realize that you ain't alone in this shit."

Bryce remained silent as I passed him the blunt. "You always fail to realize Shay ain't used to this lifestyle. She's been brought up in a world where unicorns and mystical creatures run feeling throughout the meadow. Yeah, she got her own problems but it's nothing compared to the shit we deal with. You can't expect her to know how to react and quickly adjust to this so quickly."

"I know I know." he said blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Good because you need to tell Shay what the fuck is going on. Especially if you intend of having Shay around all this shit. Fuck, you need to tell everyone that's in your corner what's going on besides just me. The time has come that we need to get serious about this shit. Raymond clearly has."

Bryce's glossy eyes snapped up to me. "What if she run man?"

I inhaled. "If she runs, which I doubt, then she does. Give her her space, that's all you can really do. Shay is tougher than she looks man."