Spoiled Bastard

There are excatly eight-three vents, twenty-nine screws, five blades, and four bulbs on the circling ceiling fan above me. How do I know that? Because I've been staring at that same ceiling fan for four hours staright. I know, I'm pathetic. After spending the night over Jade's, who horded me with questions about what "really" happened between Byrce and I, Tyke took me home the next day. Today was now...I rolled over to my side and the neon colored number stared back at me providing that today was now Monday morning.

Completely fustrated, I rolled back on my back and began counting all over again. I couldn't go to sleep for the death of me. What really gets me through, is the reason. I was sleeping like a baby the last few days and now that Monday was rolling around the corner I find myself in misery to get some sleep.

                              "See you Monday Bambi,"

I signed and cursed myself for letting Jade talk me into going to that damn street race. If it wasn't for that night I wouldn't be laying in my bed completely sleep deprived thinking about he's lucious lips and how he's muscles flex in he's movements. I clasped the pillow over my face and screamed softly into it.

Even though I have to admit, I am very intrided about Bryce's life and infatuated with he's body. For some odd reason everyone outside of he's clique of friends has this sudden fear for him. I honestly thought he was a son of a famous mob leader or something when I first got to Loriella. Something in me noticed the warning signs but instead I see a huge welcome sign plastered across he's face.

I slowly closed my eyes all the memories of Friday coming back to me. I couldn't help but smile at all the things that happened that night. Even though he was being a big ass jerk towards me the whole night, I can still smile when I think about it. Feeling the power of sleep finally coming over me I drifted to sleep with the image of Byrce's face inching towards mine.

****

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Groaning, I slapped down on my alarm clock and sitting up in the bed. I ran a hand through my hair and signed. I only got 4 hours of sleep and I have to face this asshole again. Maybe I could play sick? Nah, I have to face him sooner or later. Quickly getting up out of my bed and rushing to my bathroom to start my usual morning routine.

Once I finished with my shower I slipped on my white wifebeater and wore my red plaid button up shirt over top. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and pulled those on and matched it with my black combat boots. Today was a little chilly today so I decided to pull on my grey beanie and scarf to match.

"Shay! You're gonna be late for school hurry up!" My mom's voice boomed from downstairs. I looked over at my clock and groaned. How did I let time slip from my fingers? I grabbed my bag and raced downstairs. My mom was sitting at the kitchen table probably scrolling through e-mails like always with her huge mug of coffee pressed against her red stained lips.

"Morning," I yawned making my way over to the pantry.

"I thought you were going to plan to play a little hookie today," my mom smiled her eyes never meeting mine. I rolled my eyes she had no idea how much I wanted to today. But let's be honest, I don't have the balls to do that. My mom would literally kill my ass.

Smiling when I found a bagel I put it into the toaster. Waiting for my bagel to finish I grabbed the cream cheese out of the fridge setting it down on the counter top. Reached up into the cupboard I grabbed my cheeath print coffee cup. I noticed my mother now eyeing me when I was pouring the coffee into the cup.

"What?" I asked.

She chuckled almost like at her own private joke. "Nothing sweetie." she took a sip of her coffee and looked back at me. "I never got a chance to ask you, did you have a fun time with Jade last weekend?" she asked.