Wanderlust

"Me?" the words escaped my lips before I could have a change to realize what I was saying.

Bryce nodded and the look on he's face reinforced it. He's lips parted slightly. just the sound of us breathing in deep swallow breathes. I'd knew for a fact that if Bryce kissed me, right here, right now, I'll lose it. My brain would shut off completely and I don't think I'll have any control over my body.

Not that you mind. My subconscious wiggled her eyebrows at me seductively.

He's soft pink lips brushed ever so lightly over mine. The closest thing to a real kiss, I've gotten and already I' feel the electric shocks rushingup my body. Bryce's hands moved down from my face down to a tight grip on to my waist. Bringing me closer to he's warm chest. God, did he smell good. My hands, unknowingly, reached up and wrapped themselves safely around he's neck. He's green specs darkened with lust written all over them.

"What are you doing to me Bambi?" he uttered brushing he's lips across the skin just inches away from my lips.

I wanted him. I wanted to feel he's lips on mine. Nothing else.

"Let's find out," I breathe.

There was a ghost of a smile casting on he's face. My fingers grazed over his now growing hair tucking a curl into my finger. Surprising, he's hair was super soft. I wonder what else is...

"Bryce!"

Bryce groaned closing he's eyes. Once they opened again, it was clear he was aggravated. He removed himself from me and my face fell in disappointment. Once he moved from my line of vision I saw Tyke coming towards us with a big goofy grin on he's face. He approached us and that grin only got wider. probably from the sight of our postion and me being all hot and bothered.

"What were you two kids doing out here?" he wiggled he's eyebrows. "All alone?" he chuckled.

I glared daggers at Tyke. Why oh why did you have to ruin my moment Tyke? WHY!

"What is it T?" Bryce said pinching the bridge of he's nose signing deeply.

Tyke shook he's head at me with the I-know-what-you-did-last-summer look. "Oh right. Your uncle is here."

That obviously caught Bryce's attention due to the fact he's head snapped up so fast just by the mention of he's uncle. "Did he saw what he wanted?" there was an edge to he's voice now. No longer aggravated but..I couldn't put my finger on it.

Tyke shook he's head. "All he said was 'we needed to take care of business.' He's in the office waiting on us."

"I see." Bryce nodded. "Alright, tell him I'm coming."

Tyke nodded and before turning and walking away, sent me a wink. I rolled my eyes. Bryce turned back to me all trace of lust removed. "Shay I-I, I have to take care of some business-"

I interrupted before he could finish. "What kind of business?"

"Business."

"What kind?"

Bryce signed. "I don't have time to argue with you right now." Oh he's serious. "Just know that it's business that I personally have to take care of. Because believe you me, if I didn't have to..." he trailed off he's eyes flickering down to my lips. "Nothing would have held me back this time."

My body reacted to he's words. Traitor. A twist of pleasure in the pit of my abdomen. Oh Bryce, what are you doing to me? He caressed my cheeks in he's giant hands. Without saying another word he pressed those desirably lips to my forehead. "You can stay if you like, or I can get Jay or Ant to take you home." he offered.