Wild For The Night

Bryce POV

My eyes fluttered open and quickly caught on to the chestnut colored wavy hair spread across the bed. I looked down to find Bambi sleeping peacefully next to me, still in my arms. She was now facing me with her mouth slightly open and a few fly away strands of hair falling over her face. I breathed as I pushed the hair away from her face. I would say the sight of Bambi sleeping was the cutest thing ever, but I'm not. Due to the fact that she was now creating a large drool pool all over my silk sheets. With her light snores and how practically her whole body was spread out taking up half of the bed. She looked an hot ass fucking mess, though I didn't care.

Removing her arm from my chest, I slipped out of the bed. Once I did Bambi grumbled something like 'buttermilk'  and shifted on the bed. I headed out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen. Last night was, unexpected hell yesterday was just full of surprises in general. But never did I think I would have Bambi in my bed.

As weird as it is, I liked sleeping with her next to me. Usually I tossed and turned and couldn't get a good night's rest without being drunk off my ass or high as fuck and passing out some where. But Bambi, she was my personal sleep aid. As soon as I sank in next to her last night, I've never felt as peaceful as I did that night.

I grabbed the skillet and placed it on top of the stainless steel stove top. Grabbing the items I needed to cook some breakfast, I began whipping up the pancake batter. Once I got done with the bacon and half of the pancakes the front door opened.

"Bryce!" someone yelled.

I groaned and looked over at the far wall at the mid-size digital clock. Who the fuck is coming to my house at 10:30 in the morning and on a damn Sunday! In burst Jay and Tyke wearing nothing but their pajamas. "Oh! We came in right on time." Tyke said staring down at the plate of half finished food.

"Yall niggas need to announce yourselves when yall coming over or coming in my house." I snapped while flipping the pancake.

Jay snorted. "Don't get all territorial now, we been doing this shit B!"

"What are we not welcomed?" Tyke added.

I signed and rubbed my temples. It was too damn early for these fools to be fucking with my brain cells. "No I just wanted to make break-" 

"My nigga! You got some female up in here don't you?" Tyke asked eyeing me.

Jay snapped his head at me, clearing interested in whatever I have to say about it. A cocky little grin spread across my face. 

"No.." I said trying to sound as mellow as I could. "I mean I do, but it's not like that."

"Whatcha mean?" Jay asked.

I signed. "Shay's spend the night here last night. And before yall assholes on and assume that we did something..we didn't."

Tyke and Jay just stared at me. Neither one of them giving me any type of clues of to what they are thinking, but I already knew it wasn't full of sugar cookies and unicorns. "Yall fuck?" Jay asked obviously didn't even listen to me.

I shook my head and signed deeply.  "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. 

"Give you head?"

"No."

"Give her head?"

"No."

"Up the bu-"

"Jay!" I yelled throwing a piece of bacon at him. "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to knock your two front teeth in." I threatened.

Jay had caught the bacon with ease and was now chewing on it with a grin on his face. "So let me get this straight-" 

I cut him off. "Jay if this has to do with me and Bambi having sex, I'm gonna fuck you up."