Long Live The Sexual Vixen

"Don't you think it's a little much?" I turned and asked Jay.

Jay smirked to himself as he inspected the room around us. Jay thought it would be a good idea to have Bryce and I get away for this dirty deed. He even offered to pay for the hotel room! Which is why we are now standing in the deluxe penthouse suite at the Plaza a few minutes away from the inner city. The room was beautiful, and perfect for the occasion with it's all white decor and mind-blowing view of the city. But I just felt as though it was too much ya' know? Especially since Jay out of the kindness of his heart is paying for it.

Ever since that day at the restaurant Jay seems to have this hidden dark aura to him. Like whoever she was, was someone he had more than just a fling with. I haven't had the chance to ask him about if since he basically flooded me with practices, shopping, getting all prepped, just everything in general. I wonder though, who was she - to him? Jay though has done an impressive job on hiding whatever emotion he had boiling inside of him. And that worries me.

"Nah it's perfect!" Jay clapped his hands together excitedly. "I'm just so happy! My little baby girl is going to pop her little cherry!" Jay wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "They grow up so fast," he muttered wiping away a fake tear.

I blushed. "Shut up," I muttered.

Jay's face suddenly became serious then. "You sure you're ready though? Don't do anything that you're not ready for okay?"

"Yeah," I nod. "I'm ready."

He smiled of approval. "Good. Let's get started."

And for the next hour and a half, Jay and I decorated the room with a shitload of red rose petals all throughout the room and the bed. Jay even insisted on giving me last minute tips on what to do and what not to do. My nerves were past shot at this point. Why was I so nervous? I looked over at the digital clock on the wall and signed, it was almost time.

"Alright I think everything is finished." Jay stood then. "I put the condoms in the dresser, just in case Bryce doesn't have any on him. The bottle of wine is in the fridge but don't open it until I text you tell you that Bryce is on his way here."

I nodded. "Okay,"

Jay smiled down at me before bring me up in a tight hug. "You have nothing to be nervous about Princess. Bryce cares about you more than anything and he wouldn't do anything that would hurt you or you're not ready to do."

"What if he doesn't like it?"

Jay snorted before releasing me. "If he doesn't like it he's gay." I laughed. "But really I'm pretty sure that Bryce is going to like it. Hell probably even love it!  I bet he's going to rip your clothes off as soon as he sees you."

I gasped. "Jay!"

He shrugged. "Just saying."

I shook my head. "Okay go go go go!"

Jay kissed my forehead. "You'll be fine. If you need me just text me okay?"

"Alright." I frowned. "Hey Jay? Can I ask you something?"

Jay raised an eyebrow up at me before nodding encouragingly. "What's wrong?"

I looked down at the floor. "Why are you doing all this? All this stuff you didn't have to do you know."

Jay's face softened. "Because you're my best friend. And my job as your best friend is to be there for you through hell and high water. I seen how sad you were about Bryce so I'm gonna do anything I can to make sure my best friend is happy."

I couldn't help but smile at that. Who could ask for a better friend than Jay at this point? I've never had a friend like him in my life before. Someone who's down for me through all of it. With two small strides I hugged Jay tightly.