Just A Taste

A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BETTER READ THIS!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! I know Author's Note in the beginning? Yeah well I posted earlier in the week that I had some exciting news for you all. OMG I'm so excited right now lol...prepare yourselves. I've decided to do a short story about Jay! I know how much you guys love him and I thought this would be a good option! I've already started working on it and it should be out pretty soon, I'll keep you guys updated. But aren't you guys excited!?! Cause I am lol. 

The story is going to be called: hindsight. Right now I'm working on the overall summary of the story but you guys will be the first to know when I have it! I had to put this first because it couldn't wait until the end and I know some of y'all little butts don't be reading the Author's Notes! I don't post them for my health I post them for you guys! But anyways Comment and let me know what you guys think or hey some suggestions would be cool too :)

Now on to what you came here for!

*

Bryce's POV - 1 Week Later

"Son of a bitch," I muttered as I took in the surrounds around me. The Garage was nothing more than a piece of shit now. Every single one of the cars sported broken windows, numerous dings, and fuck just overall messed up. Literally this place looked like Hurricane Katrina had a field day with it.

"My baby!" Tyke cried running full speed to his fairly new Ferrari 458. "Look what they did to you!" I couldn't help but stifle the laughter bubbling up inside me at the sight of Tyke hovering over the hood and faking his tears. Idiot. He acts like he can't go out and buy another one. "They're gonna pay for this!"

Aimlessly, I walked over towards the lounge area. The smell of piss filled my nose. I grunted in disgust and the sound of glass cracking caught my attention. I lifted my foot and frowned as I picked up the broken picture frame. My jaw clenched as I removed the broken pieces of the glass. The picture was one of the very few pictures I had of my family, well when we were happy. It was our family picture for the holidays. I was only 7 back then, my mom and dad looked so happy. My eyes snapped to the white piece of paper peeping from the bend corner of the picture. I removed the paper and frowned and I unfolded it.

It read: You still wanna play this game with me, nephew?

Fucking bastard.

Shay's POV. 

"I wanna watch Love and Hip-Hop!" 

Jay pulled a face. "Do I have 'pussy' tattooed across my forehead?"

I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest. "More like dick," I muttered.

"What about my dick?!"

I stifled a laugh and shrugged. "Oh nothing."

Jay narrowed his eyes at me before turning back to the TV. Jay was beginning to look more like himself now. His skin turned back to his usual shade of golden tan, the bags under his eyes had disappeared, and most of the bruising had now faded into a  musky yellow color. The past week has been quiet, so far, and mostly all my week consisted of is spending time with Jay. I haven't seen much of Bryce as much as I would like. 

I miss him so much, that whenever I am around him for more than 10 minutes I just wanna pounce on him and take him upstairs. Ugh, I sound like a horn dog. That's because you are a horn dog Shay. My subconscious fired back at me. She was right though, my hormones were raging and I was beginning to lose my self-control. I wanted, needed, Bryce.