Interuption

I was sitting in my office on the phone with a lovely woman from Scotland who placed up that she wanted the neurosurgeon job at the hospital after spending only a month at Seattle Pres.
"So when will you be able to start Dr Macleod" I asked
"As soon as possible" she replied
"Well what about the 18th" I said looking at my calendar. The 18th was 2 days away.
"Ok yes thank you"
"I will see you then" I said hanging up but as I hung up my phone went again.
"This is Dr Shepherd" I said writing down on my calendar
"Shepherd it's Alex Meredith's in OB she's in labour" he said as I started to freak out
"I'll be right there" I said hanging up and throwing on my lab coat and basically sprinting to OB.
When I got up to the OB floor I grabbed the first nurse I saw.
"Where is Meredith Shepherd" I asked
"Room 105 sir" she replied
"Thank you"
I walked towards room 105 and walked in. When I walked in I saw Meredith refusing to push so I walked over to her.
"It's ok Mer you can push I'm here" I said holding her hand then putting another behind her neck. After a couple of seconds she started pushing.
"Your doing great Mer keep it up your doing awesome" I said comforting her
She kept pushing and pushing until we heard a little cry amongst us and I could see tears in Meredith's eyes.
"You did it babe you did great" I said kissing her head.
"Here's your mommy and daddy" a nurse said carrying him over
"Mom, dad say hi to your Son" she said and a smile crept over my face as she handed him to Meredith.
After 10-15 minutes of holding him the nurse took him up to OB to get checked and cleaned properly etc.
"So what should we call him" I asked.......
👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
So guys it's up to you what should we call him-
A-Daniel Shepherd
B-Christopher Shepherd
C-Jack Shepherd
Or if you have your own suggestions comment them also❤️❤️❤️
Stay awesome
-A