We were happy once

It's been an hour and a half since we got the news and both me and Meredith came home and left the kids for Mark to collect.
Since we got home Meredith has been non stop cleaning.
"Meredith" I said watching her clean the counter tops
"Yes honey" she replied
"Can we talk"
"Yea sure about what"
"What we're going to do about my cancer" I said before she turned and put her head down.
"Honey do you remember a time when we were happy?" She said her head still facing the floor.
I sat for a minute confused at what she was saying so I got up and walked over to her.
"Sweetie we are happy we just have had a couple of bumps in the road but we can get through it again like we have the last time" I said rubbing her back.
"Derek I'm just worried about you I can't go through this again and having to go through the holidays not able to go out with the kids" she said so I pulled her in for a hug and calmed her down. Once she calmed down I went and packed my bag for my surgery tomorrow.
The next day
When I was being wheeled to the surgery I had Meredith by my side until the door then we stopped.
"So I'll see you soon babe and I'm going to be fine" I said holding her hand
"I know but I'm going to go and do some last minute Christmas shopping but it's time and I love you so so much" she said squatting down
"I love you too" I said kissing her before being wheeled off.
Callie's POV
I had just got eyes on the tumour when I panicked the tumour had wrapped around the bone and I didn't know how to go around it.....