Hopping Holidays

It's been 5 days since my surgery and it's the day before Christmas Eve and I've been in bed for the last day and a half.
"What is going on in this house it's quiet" I heard from a woman down the stairs that sounded like Lori.
While I was listening to the conversation I hopped out of bed and headed down stairs.
"What are you doing here you're meant to be visiting your parents?" I asked struggling getting down the stairs.
"No what are you doing getting out of bed" she asked with her hand firmly placed on her hip
"I wanted a change of scenery so I'm guessing you're joining us for Christmas?" I asked getting to the bottom of the stairs.
"Yes and my boyfriend Pete is too remember Pete from high school" she replied walking into the kitchen as my heart sunk and memories came back.
Pete had dated my sister Lizzie for about a year and it all ended when he and Lizzie took my car out and crashed it seriously injuring my sister and well as all brothers should do I may have put him in hospital but seeing him again is going to be hell....
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hello you lot of beautiful people I hope that you are ready for what is coming next in this series cause it's gonna be big...
On other news I have updated my first chapter of "We Only Have A Year" and I'd love it if you go and check it out❤️❤️
Abbie xx