Flash back...way back

I woke up and I felt like something had changed...something I didn't understand. I got up and went to reach for my phone but it wasn't there so I headed to the living room to grab my keys and jacket before headed to see what was going on at the hospital.
I got outside and I saw and old Chevrolet sitting in the drive.
"Oh it must be one of Derek's jokes but I'm not letting him have the last laugh" I thought to myself before hopping into the car
As I was heading to the hospital the radio station was playing peculiar music but it must be one of those throwback shows until the voice came on.
"Good morning Seattle how are you all this fine morning, news this morning is that a break of tradition has been made as first female surgeon at Seattle Grace has been doubled by 2 female surgeons. People have there speculations but it's a jump for mankind or woman kind as it is...now let's add a little bit of Latin spice to everyone's morning by playing a fan favourite due to his good looks and charm here is Babaloo from Desi Arnaz" the music started to play as I sat at a red light wondering what he means by first female surgeons...female surgeons have been around for decades.
Another 10 minutes went by and I stopped at the hospital. I walked in and was stopped by a nurse in a ridiculous outfit.
"Dr Shepherd" she said
"What about him?" I asked confused at why she would ask
"No I mean you? Dr Meredith Shepherd first female surgeon in Seattle" she said smiling at me
"Where is my husband?"
"He went to the jazz club round the corner" she said before I walked out the hospital
I started the car and headed towards the club and when I got there it was dead except a group of men at the bar including my husband.
"Derek dear can I speak to you?" I asked getting his attention
"Yea sure what's wrong honey?" He said planting a kiss on my cheek
"Ok the jokes over now I want my keys and my phone and I want to know who has my children"
"One, you have your keys two, the phone is at home connected to a wire and we don't have kids" he said looking very confused
"What? No Derek I'm bored now the jokes over"
"What joke! Now dear come sit down read the news paper and I'll get you a drink"
I sat down and picked up the newspaper and on the front it says...
ARNAZ AND BALL CALL IT QUITS AGAIN!
I looked inside and it was more news on old things he really has took this joke to a tee.
I checked the date and it said 14 July 1953 god! This must have cost him a bit.
When he came back he was giggling.
"Ok give it up how much did the paper cost?"
"About 5 cents why?"
"You must be pulling my leg with the newspaper the car and the fact that you never wear a 3 piece suit and a hat?" I laughed
"Meredith are you ok?"
"I don't know am I...who's the president? What year is it and what's popular on television?"
"Eisenhower, 1953 and Jack Benny and I Love Lucy why?" He asked with a confused expression on his face
"That makes a difference from Trump, 2017 and what ever reality garbage is on tonight" I thought to myself. This actually might be real but how?
"I think I need to lie down" I said as he budged up next to me
"Lie down put your head on my leg and have a little nap" I lay down and fell.

After what felt like forever I woke up in the bar in the booth that I fell asleep in so it must be real. It wasn't till i sat up and saw Derek at the bar in his normal clothes.
"Derek what year is it and who's the president?" I asked getting up quickly
"2017 and Donald Trump unfortunately" he said as I jumped into his arms "you where out for quite a while but you came in talking some crazy conversation you kept thinking I did something...what went on?"
"Derek I think I need help" I said making him look at me worried...
📽🎬📺🎥📽🎬📺🎥

Sorry I've been away so long as I have not found time to write but I am just getting round to revealing what is going on with Meredith hope you all enjoy the next few chapters!!!!!