Valentines day pt 2

I was in the attending's lounge getting changed when Meredith walks in.
"Derek why are you wearing that" she said as I huffed
"I was going to surprise you by taking you out today but you've seen me now haven't you" I said
"Is that why you were acting weird this morning" she asked
"Yea that's why I've been acting weird for the past two weeks I don't even need the cane I was just playing with you leading to this" I replied
"Well there's a huge park across the road want to go for a walk because I have three meetings today and your in two of them chief"
"Yea ok I was going to schedule it around them but what about I cook dinner for you tonight" I offered taking her hands
"Ok I won't say no to that let's go" she replied wrapping her arm around my back as we walked out the door.
We got 5 minutes round the park when I got paged 924 by Callie which meant super urgent.
"I gotta go quickly I'm gonna run you just take a nice peaceful stroll" I said kissing her cheek before running off.
When I got the hospital there was blood on the floor nurses sitting shocked. When I got to the middle of the ER I spotted Callie being fixed up by Alex she had a broken nose and an obvious broken leg.
"What happened" I said
"A guy came in absolute rampage he punched people threw people against walls and walked off that way" Alex said pointing towards a door.
I walked through it seeing a lot more injured nurses, doctors and civilians.
After walking down a hallway there he was.
"Sir what do you think your doing" I shouted
"Looking for Derek Shepherd" he said turning round and we both recognised each other.
In high school I played football and I tackled a teammate in practice and I paralysed him the man standing in front of me is his brother the brother that never forgave me.
"Dexter Brown what happened to your brother may have been my fault but it was an accident he was fine then we both got up and played on you didn't have to do this. The cops are on the way they have been called for what you've done to my Doctors and nurses but they don't deserve it I do release the pain on me go ahead" I said before he started walking towards me......