Snow day

"Meredith cmon we're going to be late" I shouted picking up my phone from the kitchen counter
"Yea yea yea I'm coming" she said walking down the stairs
"After you my lady" I said opening the door revealing snow coming in but blocking the door.
"Maybe not it's a snow day"
"Well we can either walk or tell them we can't come in" I said
"I say we just walk George is home today so he has Chris lets just go but if we get a quarter of the way to the hospital and it's to deep to walk more we'll come back" she said wrapping her scarf around her neck then fixing mine.
"Ok" I replied climbing out the door.
We got half way to work when Mer stopped.
"What is it?" I asked
"I don't know it kind of hard to breathe" she said putting her hand on my forearm for support.
"Ok just take a minute I'll run back and get the car out" I said running before I slipped and landing hard on my leg.
"Oh god Derek" Mer said running towards me
"Ahhhhh" I shouted holding my leg
"Derek give me your phone" she said as I handed it over. She phoned for an ambulance.
When the ambulance got here they put me into the ambulance and checked Mer's chest and everything was ok.
We got to the hospital not long after and got treated immediately by nurses until Callie.
"Oh its Shepherd it's not everyday you treat the chief" she laughed touching my knee.
"Just hurry up Torres I need to ahhhhh!!!" I screamed as she popped my knee into place
"It's just a dislocation I'll get you a brace, crutches and painkillers then you can go"
"Thank you Callie" both me and Mer said as she left.