Back to work

I am adding in 2 new characters and they are famous characters from another medical show which makes a little quiz. What show are they from?
Enjoy
I was walking through the hospital floor after my meeting and I came across a doctor I had heard about but never met. A doctor Callie had hired Dr Luka Kovac.
"Morning Doctor" I said walking up next to him.
"Sorry do I know you?" He asked with an accent.
"Dr Derek Shepherd chief of surgery" I replied holding out my hand as he shook it.
"Oh sorry Dr Luka Kovac head of trauma I took over from Hunt after he stepped down"
"Well Luka it's nice to meet you"
"You too" he said as I walked off.
Meredith's POV
I have to admit I'm worried about Derek it's his first day back and I'm worried he'll over do it.
"Dr Hunt I have a patient with a broken leg and facial lacs and I'm due in surgery in 15 minutes do you have someone I could take?" I asked holding the chart in front of me.
"Ehm yes new attending Abby could you take over from Dr Grey please" he shouted and a small dark haired woman came over.
"Hi I'm Abby Lockhart" she said shaking my hand.
"Meredith Grey" I said rushing off.
When I got to surgery a man that I recognised stood with my patient.
"Sophie can you take Mr Brent into surgery please I'll be right in" I said pulling him into the next hall.
"Well hello to you too long time no see" he said in his Croatian accent.
"Luka why are you here" I asked
"Me and my girlfriend wanted to get away from Chicago so we came here to get as far away from there" he replied
"Girlfriend?"
"Yea Dr Abby Lockhart she's a trauma attending it's not like I came here to get you back" he said
"Good I'll see you around" I said walking towards the OR.