Chapter 33

Sunday, January 31

Kyle's POV

"You're finally getting married," Wyatt said.

"Yeah. I guess I am. I'm nervous," I admitted. I fumbled with my tie and Wyatt came to my rescue and fixed it for me.

"It's normal to be nervous," he assured me.

"Were you nervous?" I asked.

Wyatt shrugged. "Nope."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you weren't."

"But I'll admit that i was excited. I just wanted Margo to be mine. I was a bit giddy. And don't tell her but I was a bit tipsy at our wedding."

"You drank before your wedding."

"Yes, I was thirsty and I needed to calm the hell down."

I laughed. "Wow."

"Now, go out there and marry that girl. Be happy. Don't screw it up."

"I won't."

"Kyle."

"Yeah?"

"Love you, bro."

"Love you too, bro," I chuckled.

-

"I can't believe we just got married," Imogen said.

"Well believe it because we're going to be spending the rest of our lives together."

"Sounds terrible."

"Yeah, sounds horrible but would you have it any other way?" I questioned.

She shook her head. "Of course not."

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

"I can't wait for our baby to be here."

"I'm excited too. I hope it's a girl so we can name her Faith," Imogen gushed.

"I like Faith. That's a cute name. Are you religious?"

"No but everybody has faith, right?"

"I guess. But we have plenty of time to talk about that but we only have two nights in Hawaii so let's enjoy it."

"Okay."

*****************************************************************************************************

Terrible ending but I needed to end it sooner or later and I chose sooner. Hope you enjoyed Shorty and thanks for reading.