Chapter 15

Kari's POV:

I groan softly as I begin to wake up. I have the sudden urge to pee just like I do every morning. I lift my body to allow myself to get up to go to the bathroom but before I can get all the way up an arm grabs me and pulls me back down onto the bed and cuddles me closer to a hard chest. I grunt and turn over to look at Bryce.

He's sound asleep! How did he know I was getting up then? I frown. I really need to pee... I poke him a couple of times but he doesn't budge. Come on he's like a hibernating bear for crying out loud! I try shaking him a couple of times but nothing works. Suddenly an idea sparks in my head. I grin evilly and decide it would be a great idea to tickle him awake. I tickle his sides. Nothing happens. I frown and try it again. A slow smile creeps onto his face and he opens one of his eyes.

"You realize I'm not ticklish right?" I stop tickling him and frown. There's no way a person can not be ticklish. I try tickling him again. He raises and eyebrow. I sigh after a few minutes.

"That's so not fair." I complain. "How can you not be ticklish! It just doesn't happen, it's physically impossible." He laughs at me. I stick my tongue out at him. "Now can you please release me so I can pee!" I say quickly. He dies laughing and lifts his arm so I can go. I sprint to the bathroom and pee. When I'm done I decide to brush my teeth and wash my face. Walking out of the bathroom I see that Bryce isn't in the bed anymore. I frown and look around the room, but I can't find him anywhere. So I walk up to his bed and sit down.

A few seconds later Bryce comes in with my suitcase. "As much as love you in my clothes, you're going to need your own so here." He places the bag near the closet. "Feel free to move my stuff around when you feel like unpacking, but you should get dressed, we need to go greet the whole pack and introduce ourselves again." He says to me. I look at him curiously.

"Why do we need to do that?" I ask him. He lets at a small chuckle then comes to stand near me.

"I'm the new Alpha and well you're going to be the new Luna as soon as we get around to mating." Wait what? I look at him in shock, then it hits me. The surge of power I felt, it's because Bryce beat Trent so that means Bryce is the new Alpha. My wolf smirks in pride at the ranking of her mate. I stand up and give Bryce a peck on the lips.

"I guess I like the sound of that." I smirk and walk toward my suit case. I open it up and grab a dress from the top and a bra and underwear. I go into the bathroom and change into my new outfit. I take out my curling iron and do my hair so that I have nice waves tumbling down my back. I put on a little mascara to allow my violet eyes to pop and then I'm all done. I smile at myself in the mirror. Okay, I can totally meet the whole pack now.

When I walk out of the bathroom I see Bryce putting on his shoes. He's partially dress up in a nice white button down shirt with kaki shorts. Let me tell you, as much as I love me wearing his button downs, he looks so much better in them. When he sees me checking him out I blush slightly. "Like what you see?" He asks.

I smirk and shrug my shoulders. "Eh, could be better." I say and turn around. He growls and the next thing I know I'm up against the wall and Bryce is standing over me with a raised eyebrow.

He bends his head down and gently kisses up my neck. I moan from the amazing sensation running through my body. When he gets up to my ear he gently nibbles on it. I close my eyes and bite my lip. I feel him pull away and I whimper. "Do you really mean that?" He whispers in my ear.

I push his body slightly off mine so I can gaze into his eyes. I smile at him and say, "No, you're perfect." He smirks, leans down and gently touches his lips to mine. Tingles and sparks fly through my whole body as the best feeling washes through me. I kiss him back eagerly, wanting more of this amazing sensation. I feel him move his hands onto my hips and he slowly moves them down. I lightly moan from the sensation he is creating, he smiles against my lips and deepens the kiss. I grow hungry for more of him so I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He keeps his mouth closed and I whimper in disappointment.