Chapter 18

Kari's POV:

I run up the stairs holding a bowl filled with candy and chocolate bars. After hanging out with Evie for a little while, I asked if Polly would watch Evie for the night and her daughter Rosie could have a sleepover with Evie. Both girls are best friends so they loved the idea. I make it into Macy's room and shut the door. "Oh thank god! That looks delicious!" Mimi shouts. She runs over and grabs some food from the bowl.

"Hey! Wait until I place the bowl down would you?" I laugh at her. She frowns and walks over to Macy's bed. I place the bowl on the floor and look at my surroundings. Mimi's on the bed while Macy, Gina and Laine are on the floor. Wow I haven't seen them in a while. "So what are we up to tonight?" I ask them.

Gina looks up from her book and says, "Well I say we stay in and watch a movie." Mimi plops up from the bed and gives her a dirty look.

"All you ever want to do is stay in. I say we go out tonight. I heard the boys were hitting the clubs and I know we can definitely get in if we dress properly." She says with a wink. Laine smiles.

"I second that." I look down at my hands. I don't know, maybe I shouldn't go out.

"I also agree, Kari how about you?" Macy says happily.

"I'm not sure..." I say slowly. I hear a sigh and Laine stands up.

"Alright girl, I know we might not have gotten off on the right foot but you should come out tonight. Honestly it will be nice. And plus your new boy toy will be there so it's all set." I look up at her. Wow this is a different side to Laine. "Now let's all get ready!" Everyone stands up, including Gina.

"Uh." I say as I get to my feet. "I don't really have anything to wear." I admit sheepishly. Macy turns to Laine and smiles.

"Oh we totally have something for you to wear. But for now, go get on your your cutest pair of underwear and meet me and Laine in her room in ten minutes!" Macy says and pushes me and the other girls out of her room.

I smile "okay!" I head off toward my room and enter. I hear the shower on, so I assume that Bryce is showering. Memories of my wolf acting up earlier flash through my mind. I should apologize for leaving him like that... Okay, I'm just going to do it at the club when we meet up with the guys. After deciding that, I walk into the closet I search through my underwear and bras. I find a cute matching pair that consisted of a black lacy thong and a black lacy strapless bra with a little pink bow in the middle of it. I put them on and throw one of Bryce's gym shirts over myself and put on a pair of my own gym shorts. I smell Bryce's shirt and smile to myself. He smells so good, his scent is addicting.

After enjoying Bryce's smell lingering around me, I decide to go and meet Macy and Laine. I walk out of the closet and into the hallway. I head to Laine's room and think to myself.

I wonder what they are going to have me wear? Probably one of Laine's dresses because we have more of the same body type. We both have a sporty girls body. We aren't tiny but we aren't fat at all. We just have some muscle. While Mimi and Gina are tiny and Macy is just curvy. Although Laine has bigger boobs than me... I kind of wish mine were bigger but you get what you get right?

I make it to Liane's room and knock on the door. "Come in!" A voice shouts. I open the door and see Laine dressed in a short white dress with her blond locks falling in perfect waves down her body. Now that I look at her, Laine has some nice curves too. The dress she's wearing accentuates her boobs and makes them look nice. Damn why can't mine be that nice? I sigh to myself. I glance beside her to see Macy. She is in a short blue dress that hugs her curvy body as well. It has a slight sparkle to it and really brings out her blue eyes. "Kari come here." Laine says and grabs my hand dragging me over to the bed. It's so weird seeing this side of her.