Chapter 2- story

Chapter 2- Story

Please can you vote, comment and tweet! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

*~ This chapter has finally been edited~*

***Edward's POV***

It's been twenty years since I have been married to my Bella. Well, we did renew our wedding vows five years ago. It's also been twenty years since Reneesme has been born; she's now happily married to Jacob.

I still can't believe he was first in love with my wife now he's my son-in-law. They got married seven years ago; she stopped aging 5 years before that. Also, it's been 4 years since Max joined our family. He's a half-human, half-immortal hybrid like Reneesme. We found him when he was a few months old well, he looked a lot older then that. Rosalie and Emmett took him in and raise him like their own son. He's 14 intellectually he's lonely though he doesn't know why, he says he doesn't miss his real parents because he doesn't know them. I have a theory though. He might be yearning companionship which I guess is understandable after all He is in a house full of couples.

Apart from that, I guess there are holes in his life we can't fill. 

"Dad! Come here!" Reneesme shouted. I smiled, I love it when she calls me that.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked as I entered the lounge. She was fighting with Jacob. As usual.

"He won't give me my mobile back! Tell him daddy!" she whined. I chucked, she called me just so I could get her mobile off her husband.

"Jacob give it back to her, you're making her upset. Why do you have it anyway?" I said whilst trying to hide a smile. Jacob shrugged his shoulders and handed it back. Just then Bella came in. Worrying, like usual.

"What's going on?" she asked, frown lines forming on her forehead.

"Jacob took Ness- Reneesme's phone and won't give it back nothing else." I told her truthfully. I hate to see her worried.

"Oh she was screaming so I thought..." she trailed. I took her in my arms and soothed her.

"Love calm down you worry to much." I whispered to her making her feel better just then Alice danced in.

"Who wants to go shopping?" she sang. I guess she won't ever change. Reneesme's face immediately lit up she loved to go shopping with Alice.

"Me, me, me!" Reneesme shouted, she was jumping so much she was just about to fall off the couch. Bella was starting to get uncomfortable she knew she had no choice, Alice was going to take her anyway. Alice grabbed Reneesme and looked at Bella.

"You're going to give me a choice?" Bella asked hopefully even though she knew it was impossible but she had to ask.

"No! Of course not! C'mon let's go!" Alice replied. She grabbed Bella's hand and headed towards the hallway she stopped and looked at Reneesme. Like she was having a vision, I looked in her mind and saw what she saw.

"What's wrong Alice?" Bella asked her frown lines appearing again but Alice didn't answer. Bella looked at me and said

"Edward?"

"Our future has disappeared; she's trying to figure out why. It can't be Reneesme, Jacob or Max she looks around them." I told, Bella nodded and then looked relieved because the shopping trip just got cancelled.

I looked in Alice's mind all she could see Bella, Esme, and Rosalie crying and me, Emmett and Carlisle trying to soothe our wives and herself next to Jasper. Jasper was lying on the floor. He wasn't dead but knowing Alice she would worry about him.