Chapter 23- sisters

Hi everyone remember to vote comment like fan and tweet!!!!! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer.

Chapter 23

Today we are going to do the makeover thing. Well only me, Ness, mum and Aunt Alice. Yes she did end up coming I told her if she argues or anything I would shut her mouth. She agreed with that. We are just about to leave Aunt Alice has a suitcase of clothes for me and Ness. The only reason she and Mum aren't participating is because it be kind of weird putting make-up and stuff on their hard and smooth skin. So they are going to watch.

"Have fun then." Max said just before I was about to leave.

"I will I think." I said unsure.

"You say it like you are not sure." He said.

"I'm not a big fan of makeover's even through I've only had one. But I'm sure I will." I said.

"Okay then bye!" he said.

"See you later!" I said. I went into the garage. Mum, dad and Aunt Alice were there. Ness was just a few seconds behind.

"Dad are you going to have a makeover then?" I asked.

"No Amelia I'm dropping you lot off." He said. What a pity that would've been funny to watch. I heard the Amelia. He said. That's the point dad I replied. I gave him a smile and got in the volvo.

"This going to be so much fun!" Ness squealed next to me.

"I know right?" Aunt Alice squealed on the other side of me. They were both jumping making me jump as well.

"It'll be amazing now could you two stop jumping? I'm starting to get a headache." I said.

"I can't stop I'm too excited!" Ness said.

"I could help you with that." I offered. After that they both stopped jumping and I smirked.