Chapter 43- Choir

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 43- Choir

***Reneesme's POV***

Its the end of the week and school has been fine. I'm loving the attention. You know I do not get why Amelia doesn't! I know Max doesn't mind it, it must just be her. She probably isn't used to it.

I'm in my first lesson now with Jakey! It is Physics. I remember the first time I came to school I was four like Amelia I wasn't with Jacob then. I was single so I got the attention from mostly boys. I went on my first date with someone called... Luke. He was nice but I then realised Jacob was for me. He was so sad when we dated. We didn't date for long. Only two dates and the I soon turned five and after a few weeks he told me that he imprinted on me. I freaked out and didn't talk to him for a week. I was in so much shock. I really liked him but I had to keep my feelings to myself because I knew that one day he would imprint on someone else. And then BAM he tells me I am his imprint. I hate surprises like that. After a while I forgave him and well... we got together.

I remember when before Amelia came Max was so sad because he was left out. He didn't have someone like we all do so I am happy Amelia came.

I just hope nothing happens to them! They are so small and cute! I also love the fact I have the little sister. After the photo shoot thingy I feel much closer to her and I hope we get to do more sisterly activities together. The lesson ended shortly and now was time for Maths. Me and Jacob walked hand-in-hand to the next lesson. Everyone stared at us. I smirked at the girls who were looking at me jealously. I am so lucky to be with Jacob and no one else. On the way to our next class we saw Max and Amelia.

"Hey guys." I said to them. They smiled at me.

"Hey Ness, Jacob." Max said.

"Yeah hey and what's up?" Amelia said.

"Heading to Maths." Jacob said.

"We just had Maths now we are going to Biology with Mu- Bella and Edward." She said. I smiled at her slip up, she will get there soon.

"Have fun then we don't want to be late." I said they nodded and walked away hand-in-hand.

"They are too cute." I said to Jacob.

"I know but let's hope she doesn't do anyhting evil to him." Jacob said. I looked at their retreating figures. Amelia turned around and narrowed her eyes at Jacob. She must've heard him.

"Let's hope she doesn't do anything evil to you." I said and with that we headed off.

"I wonder what'll it be like to have your mouth shut." Jacob said.

"Well if Amelia heard you I think she would make that happen." I said.

"Let's never speak of this again?" He said.

"Sure." I replied. Jacob was just about to say something but his mouth shut. Amelia must've heard him. I giggled.

"Looks like she heard you." I said. I could imagine the smirk on her face. We entered the class room and I heard out for Amelia. Dad was telling her to reopen Jacob's mouth. So she did.