Chapter 55- Revenge

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 55- revenge

***Amelia's POV***

 My eyes were closed and I was leaning against something hard. I was up straight and my head was pounding. I felt a cool breeze on my torso which was unusual. My eyes opened and I found myself not somewhere I had them closed. I was in the forest.

What am I doing here?

My head started to hurt more and I couldn't think straight. I felt another breeze hit my torso so I looked down. My was shirt was ripped revealing my bra... my skirt was torn so only half of it was there. There was blood stains I could feel dripped down my face colouring my clothes. What happened? I looked up and saw someone. I took me a few seconds to realise it was Nicolas. What is he doing here?

"It was about time you woke up." He said smirking.

"Wh-What's g-going o-on?" I said. He walked closer to me until he was inches apart. I couldn't concentrate on his actions.

"Shhh.... It's alright. If you be a good girl, you wouldn't be hurt." he said in a tone what he probably thinks is husky? He then took another step forward which made our bodies brushing against each other.

"St-stay away f-from me." I said. I wanted to back away but I was leaning against a tree. He then moved forward and crushed hs lips to mine.

My eyes were wide. It didn't feel right. I pushed him off me causing him to fall back. He glared at me and stood up and then he took something from his pocket.

It was a knife. He walked up to me again. I need to think of a plan. He can't find out that I am a vampire can he? I'll get screwed at by my family.

I wish I could contact Max through the telepathy we had. But he doesn't want anything to do to me. I was too occupied with my thoughts to realise that he pressed the knife to my neck hard making my blood flow out of my body to colour my shirt some more and then pressed his lips to mine forcing them to move with his as he held me against the tree and pulled me closer.

This all felt so wrong. I again pushed him off.

"I told you that if you don't behave I am going to have to make you." He said. I then ran. I couldn't run fast because of him but when I am out of sight I could. I ran past him but he grabbed my leg and got me tumbling to the floor.

The pain hit my whole body, I felt light headed again but  couldn't open my eyes. I wanted Max. My eyes drooped, my body was in agongnizing pain. I couldn't think of anything. I needed help. I felt blood in my mouth so I opened my mouth to spit it out. My eyes were still closed. I then felt something sharp cut in to my stomach. I winced at the pain and felt something on top of me. It was Nicolas.

"Get off of me!" I said to him. I kept my eyes closed because I didn't see his face. But that could be a mistake since I couldn't feel what actions he wanted to do.

"No can do my lovely." He said and I then opened my eyes as he pressed his lips to mine again. I then pushed him off me and stood up at an insane rate.

"Stay away from me Nicolas." I warned. I wasn't going to let him use me. He then got up.