Chapter 66- indecision

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 66- Indecision

***Amelia's POV***

I once again woke up hoping it was finally morning. I just wanted everything to get over and done with. Actually I just want to be with Max. I rubbed my eyes and then looked at Max next to me. He had his arms securely around me and his face was buried in my hair. I smiled at him. This seemed like the last time he was going to do this and I didn't want that. My thoughts flickered to earlier this morning. My mother's wish. She wants me to spend some time with my father if she dies.

I won't let her die so I don't even need to think of it. After a few minutes I became impatient and wanted to wake Max up.

Yeah I know I'm being selfish but he'll catch up on it I'm sure. I'll make him if he doesn't. I turned to face him so his face was no longer buried in his hair and then leaned forward to press my lips gently to his. He didn't respond so quickly but he did soon wake up and kissed me back.

I kissed him as if I would never be able to again no matter what happens today. I would always still love him.

I wasn't sure how long we kissed for but I didn't want the sensation to end but we did finally come to a stop. We were left completely pressed against to eachother with the blanket tangled with our legs and our arms wrapped around eachother, panting slightly and looking at each other lovingly in the eye.

I didn't want to lose Max it would be too hard.

"I love you Max." I whispered.

"I love you too Amelia." He whispered back.

"Just remember whatever happens today- after all of it even if unexpected things happen I will always love you." I said. He lightly kissed my nose and replied back against my skin

"I will always and I promise to love you always to matter what happens today whatever decision you make I will support it." He said. Water filled my eyes at his words. That was it I didn't need anything else and I am so happy to have Max.

"Thank you Max." I said.

"And thank you Amelia." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For letting me have you."

"The feeling is mutual." I replied. We again leaned forward but was interuppted by a knock at the door.

"Max, Amelia we have to leave soon so you are going to have to get ready." My Mum (Bella) said. I groaned internally and Max seemed to have done the same.

"C'mon Maxie we need to get ready." I said and then effortlessly broke from his hold and got up.

"You know it sucks that you are way stronger then me." He complained.

"Why is that?" I asked curiously.

"Because I wouldn't be able to keep you prisoner." He mumbled. I smiled at him.

"That means I could keep you." I said and then winked at him.

"Anytime you can keep me prisoner." He said.

"Oh so I needed permission?" I said.

"No not really just so you know." He said.

"Then when everything is over." I promised. He then had a pained expression on his face. I then felt like giggling he wanted me now. I think I like this hormonal thing.

"Good things happen to those who wait remember." I said. He smirked at me.

"I like the way you think." He said and then winked flirtily at me. I really like this new Max. I leaned forward til our noses were brushes and then lead my mouth to his ear.