Chapter 25- call

Okay guys this chapter is better!!!!! Please remember to vote comment like fan and tweet!

Chapter 25

***Amelia's POV***

"Amelia!" I heard Aunt Alice call. She wasn't in the room she was somewhere else in the house at the moment. I was sitting next to Max in the family room.

"What could she want?" I said to Max he smiled and said

"Can't you see?" Oh yeah I forgot about that!

"Oh yeah I forgot I'll check now." I said I searched her future. She was... oh my gosh she wouldn't. Just then Aunt Alice came into the room and was smiling manically.

"You wouldn't!" I said she can't do this to me can she?

"What am I going to do?" She said innocently.

"Yeah Amelia what is she going to do?" Max asked.

"You are going to drag me shopping well if you don't remember I could stop that!" I said. Max laughed. Why is he laughing?

"Actually Amelia I would win and plus a month has gone." She said. Has it? Really? That fast?

"How could you win?" I asked. She didn't say anything so I decided to look in her future. I saw her go then come back with......... Wow she is evil. How she do such a thing? To me? Her niece?

"That's evil." I said.

"No it isn't it's your choice choose wisely." She said.

"What is she going to do?" Max asked.

"Basically if I don't go shopping then she is going to come back with lots of skirts and dresses for me and when I'm sleeping she is going to get rid of all my jeans and tops!" I said.

"c'mon Aunt Alice don't do that to her!" Max said. Yay he's on my side!

"I shall do what I want." She said.

"Not exactly." I said. With my plan I guess I'm not the only evil one. Even through everyone already thinks that. Max and Aunt Alice turned and looked at me waiting for me to speak I was about to do so but my dad and mum came in.

"Amelia don't." My dad said I guess he knows my plan.

"Then can you tell her not to be evil to me!" I said.

"As much as I want to do what you do sometimes I'm afraid you can't that." He said. 

"Can't you stop her?" I asked.

"I can't sorry." He said.