Chapter 54- Sense

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 54- sense

***Unknown POV***

I looked at Amelia's body on the floor and picked her up. I am going to get revenge. For what she did and what Max did. They deserve it and they are no longer together so it's shouldn't matter much right?

***Edward's POV***

I couldn't keep tabs on Amelia's thought because she wasn't thinking anything. I wanted to keep an eye on her. It was the last lesson. I leaned back in my chair. I was trying to see if she was okay but no one was thinking of her. The bell rang for the end of the lesson. Me and Bella got off our seats and headed out of the building.

"Where's Amelia?" Ness asked as we arrived.

"I thought you were going to collect her." My Bella said.

"She must be coming then or shall I go now to get her?" Ness asked.

"It's alright you are out now and she should be coming." My Bella said. The rest of the family apart from Amelia came. I began to feel worried. I couldn't hear her thoughts.

"Dad, how come she isn't here yet?" Ness asked me. Cautious to if anyone hear her call me dad.

"Yes Edward, where is she?" Alice asked. This grabbed Max's attention but he tried not to look any different.

"I don't know. I can't hear her thoughts." I said.

"You can't? Are you sure?" My Bella said worriedly.

"Yes I can't." I said.

"I can't hear her heartbeat either." Rose said.

"I can't either. Something has happened to her Edward!" My Bella said.

"Something tells me we would find something if we go in the building." Ness said. Max walked over to us with a worried expression. He ran his hand through his hair.

"W-where... D-do think she's gone?" He whispered.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Alice could you see anything?" My Bella asked hopefully. Everyone gave there focus to Alice and I looked inside her head as she searched for a vision.

She couldn't find anything.

"I can't find anything." She said.

"I screwed up big time didn't I?" Max questioned.

"Yes, yes you did! Look what you did! She is gone!" Ness said with tears streaming down her face. Bella comforted her and looked at me with questions in her eyes.