chapter 30- la push

Hi guys remember to do the usual vote comennt like etc all rights are to stephanie meyer

Chapter 30- la push

I woke up once again with arms encircled around me and the familiar sound of Max's beating heart. I shifted a bit to look at his cute sleeping face, I smiled and then decided to sit up a bit. I did so but was careful not to wake him up. His arms fell to my lap and he began to move.

"Amelia..." he mumbled before he opened his hazel eyes. He looked slightly confused at first which made him look cuter but then he got everything straight.

"Wakey, wakey sleepyhead! No need to be confused!" I said animatedly. With that he was even more confused. I smiled as he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Why am I confused?" he asked. I chuckled a bit before responding.

"I don't know I'm not a mind reader." I said then I remembered I kind of was.

"Actually you kind of are." he pointed out reading my mind. Then we had a comfortable silence enjoying each others presence.

"I mean it I'm confused for why you said I'm confused." he said. I smiled amusedly.

"You just had a confused face on that's all." I said. He nodded but stil looked slightly confused. I got my hand and messed his already messy hair. Then I realized that I would have essy hair too. I groaned mentally whenever I have moments with Maxie in the morning my hair is messy! Maxie seemed to have read my mind and started to brush my hair with his fingers. When he finished I gave him a hug. Resting my head on his chest and he rested his head on my head. After a while I looked up at him our faces were inches if not centimetres apart.I leaned in to softly peck him on the lips. He responded quickly and kissed me back before I could pull apart. HIs kiss was telling me how much he cared and loved me and I responded telling him the same. We slowly broke the kiss and his soft lips left mine. I saw him blush slightly, I smiled at him as my cheeks heated as well.

"I love you." His whispered. I smiled.

"I love you too." I said he smiled too. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we decided to get ready to go downstairs. We took turns to go in the bathroom to shower and change. I decided to dry my hair and after I did Max entered the room, he walked up to me with a towel in his hands. I took it from his grasp and then gave him my wet one.

"Shall I?" I said. Referring to dry his hair.

"You shall." he said. I placed the towel on top of his head and rubbed it, til I was confident it was dry. I took the towel off and he opened his eyes. I realized I was one my tip-toes and went down to my normal height. Well he was taller then me, about an inch and a half I think. I then gave him his wet towel for him to put a away as well as mine. He scowled at me as he put them away and then approached me again.