Chapter 10-return

hi thanks for the support i hope you like this chapter! remember to vote, comment, fan and tweet all rights are to stephanie meyer!!!

Chapter 10-return

***Edward's POV***

We are just about to go on our way to search for Amelia. We are outside the house. Suddenly Alice gasped we all turned to look at her apart from Max. I looked in her mind our future had totally vanished. If it has vanished where is Amelia?

"Amelia? Is that you?" I heard Max say. Everyone turned around to see what Max was on about. There she stood. I looked at her and I could barely tell that it was her. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were tattered and she was dragging her backpack along the floor. She looked tortured. She did need our help. We were too late. She looked as if she could barely balance herself. She just nodded and then she fell to the floor. Bella was by her side within seconds.

"Amelia are you alright? What happened? Amelia please say something!" Bella said. She started to panic. Amelia just looked at Bella. Her eyes weren't as green as before there was some black in it. Whatever happened to her probably nearly killed her. But not in the way she wanted. I heard a low sound from her mouth it was

"Yes." She looked as if she would die there and then. I looked in her mind and there was nothing. Carlisle approached her. I looked at her face more carefully there were scars, I looked at her neck and I saw a bite. She must've been attacked by a vampire.

"Amelia sweetie if you can't speak at least think it. So you can let Edward know." Bella said. She nodded and I concentrated on her mind. I saw flashes of her falling off a cliff then being attacked by a vampire. First the vampire bit her then let go and started to attack her. She fought back and managed to destroy it but after she was attacked by a bear which made her unconscious. She woke up and came here. And that's where the flashes ended. I stared at her for a few seconds. Did that really happen to her in the last few days? Carlisle examined her and then shook his head.

"Edward what happened to her?" Carlisle said.

"She fell off a cliff and then got bit by a vampire and then killed the vampire and then was so weak when she was sinking into unconsciousness she got attacked by a bear. When she woke up she came here." I said. I heard everyone gasp. Carlisle picked her up and headed inside we followed him he went upstairs. We all went into the family room.