chapter 22- talk

Hi factly please comment vote fan like and tweet it means alot! All rights are to stephanie Meyer.

Chapter 22

***Amelia's POV***

I felt the light coming from behind the curtains hit my face just right. What happened again? Wait why is there something around my waist? And what is around my hip. I opened my eyes and found that I was with someone I looked up to see who it was and it was Max. What is he doing in my bed? I'll ask him when he's awake. I looked to see what was around me. It was his arms. I looked at my hip and he leg was hitched around it. What a position. I listened to see if my dad was around and he wasn't. Cool. I looked at Max's sleeping face and he looks soo cute! I bread him moan and then mumble

"Amelia..." Aww he's dreaming of me and he's smiling. I love him so much. He's so sweet. I snuggled deeper into his chest. He's so cozy and warm. Max moved but his arms were still around me his leg was still hitched around my hip and he was on top of me. Okay... Not that I'm not enjoying myself but is weird and nice but mostly weird. The Max started to awake.

"Huh what's going on?" he said from on top of me. He looks so cute when he's confused! I decided to talk to him telepathically.

You were sleeping then you moved yourself on top of me. I said I hope the message went through properly.

Oh sorry why are you talking telepathically? He said.

So nobody ruins our moment. I said.

Oh okay wait is your dad here? He said. The way he said that made me smile.

No I can't hear his thoughts. I said. I was relieved my dad wasn't here because he was still on top of me. He finally caught up with his actions and he blushed. He carefully rolled to next to me.

Sorry about that I was sleeping. He said apologetically.

No problem. I said. He still had his arms around me. I'm no romantic and I don't what to rush this relationship but being here with him and no-one else is cool. I don't have any other word to explain it. I've been around trees remember.

You look cute when you blush you know. I said he blushed even more. We sat in silence well actually we were lying on the bed enjoying each other's company. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and he rested his head of mine. After sometime I sat up. He looked at me curiously.