Chapter 39- first date

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 39-first date

*** Amelia's POV***

I slept with my head resting on Max's bare chest. I slept in his room with him after we had some fun. No, not the fun Uncle Emmett says. We had fun which was mostly hugging and kissing but we talked and 'debated'. I got tired so I slept there. I am still in my dress through.

I felt Max shifting beside me but I didn't move I still wanted to sleep. I felt him sit up and place my head gently on the pillow and then felt his lips to my ear.

"I'll be back in a minute." He whispered. I opened my eyes a little bit so I could just about see him and I nodded. He kissed me on the cheek which made me smile. He then left the room, I didn't bother to listen to what he was doing I'll get him to tell me after.

A minute seemed to have passed in a couple of seconds and I heard him re-enter the room. He sat beside me and started to lay with my hair.

"Amelia." He said.

"Hmm...?" Was all I could manage a say.

"Wake up I want to tell you something." He said. I groaned.

"I don't want to!" I said. He chuckled.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm tired." I mumbled. Why do I have the feeling he is talking to me to wake me up?

"Fine I guess I won't tell you." He said. Oh I am NOT falling for that.

"Okay don't." I said. He thinks he could use what I did against but sadly he can't. He sighed.

"There is only one way I could wake you up." he said. Hmmm.... I wonder what that is.... He leaned down and I felt him press him lips to mine. I immediately responded and kissed him back.

He is cheating! Oh he is good! But then again I don't mind waking up like this... I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he sat me up and then pulled me closer. By time we broke the kiss I was fully awake.

"That was nice." I commented.

"At least you are awake now." He said. I narrowed my eyes at him and fake yawned and rested my head on his bare chest and I closed my eyes. He laughed at my little act and wrapped his arms around me.

"Please wake up?" He said. I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw his beautiful face smiling at me.

"This better be good." I said and then stretched.

"It is." He said. I looked at him curiously.

"What is it?" I asked. He pursed his lips.

"I'll tell you after you get ready." he said.

"That's not fair!"

"Yes it is."

"How come?"

"You did this to me yesterday."

"I had reasons."

"They were?"

"I couldn't tell you we were planning a surprise birthday party! It was a surprise!"

"Well this is a surprise."

"I could read your mind." I threatened.

"I won't think about it." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That doesn't stop other people from thinking about it."

"Not everyone knows."

"Do you like arguing with me?"