Chapter 9- wait

hi everyone i made this chapter longer as said. remember to fan, tweet, comment and vote! it means a lot! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 9-wait

***Rosalie's POV***

It's been five days since Amelia has left us. She hasn't come back and Alice can still see her future. Our hopes are going down. Maybe she doesn't want to come back. Or she's dead. I hope not through. Something's telling me she will come but not yet. Or she will be with us in the future. The rest of the family are just getting back to normal and having fun. Emmett started to play games again with jasper but there is still something missing. Emmett keeps on telling me that he wishes for a rematch. I got to say she beat him bad. He's not playing at the moment we are all sitting in the family room silent. Waiting for her return. Well nearly everyone is here. Jacob, Reneesme and Max are sleeping.

"Alice is our future still clear?" I asked. Alice looked into our future.

"Our future is still clear but it's a bit fuzzy." She said. That sounds good she probably come back.

"I wouldn't count on that." Edward said.

"Why?" I asked. If our future is getting fuzzy she'll probably come back.

"It's only a little a bit fuzzy" he said. So? If it is fuzzy it's fuzzy!

"If she does come back what shall we take her as?" I said. That threw everybody.

"Well she'll definitely have a mother and father but I think we should let her be with who she wants. We don't want her to just to be here. She needs somewhere to stick in." Bella said. She's right she does need to stick in somewhere.

"Rosalie do you want to take her in?" Edward asked. I thought about it for a minute and said

"No." everyone looked at me as if I was mad.

"But I thought you would want her you always wanted children how come you are saying no?" Bella said.

"I said no because of Max." I said.

"Max?" Esme asked.

"Well when Max was talking to Amelia I looked into his eyes and he looked complete. So that's why I also think he is suffering the most. Because maybe they are soul mates and if they are and I adopt her they probably have a brother and sister relationship." I said. Everyone looked at me confused but they know I have made a point.

"I see your point Amelia seems happy to be with Max as well." Edward said. Good I've got my point through.

"True if Amelia comes back and finds out if they are soul mates I wonder how she'll react." Bella said. She probably freak.

"I think you and Edward should adopt her." I said to Bella. She looked confused.