chapter 36- News

Hey guys this chapter IS better! All rights are to Stephanie Meyer! I'll tell you guys my favourite chapter at the end of his chapter.

Chapter 36-news

*** Amelia's POV***

My periods finished a few days ago and I am absolutely relieved. I feel so much better! Right now we are just about to leave to hunt. That is me, Max, Mum, Dad and Ness. Usually when Ness comes jacob comes with her but this time he didn't. We jumped over the river, it has felt like ages since we have done that. Then we parted ways- me and Max and Mum, dad and Ness. I bagged two mountain lions and waited for Max. I was sitting on a tree stump and it kind of feels like old times... Only the sitting part through not watching Maxie part. I got up when he was finished and walked over to him. Then I got an idea.

"Max..." I said. He looked at me and narowed his eyes.

"You only say my name like that when you want something or you want me to do something I do not want to do." He said. I smiled.

"Well you are correct and you have no choice you promised me." I said.

"What did I promise you?" He asked suspiciously

"Well... you said that you will let me take you on a run and I want to. You need to expierience real speed." I said. He groaned.

"Please don't do this to me." He said.

"Too bad Max it is going to happen." I said sternly. He gave me the puppy dog face! I can't resist that can I? He looks so cute! Now I know what he means by cheating.

"Max. You are making this harder then it should be. I nearly didn't make you go through with this but I am standing by my desicion." I said. He sighed.

"It's alright it is not bad it is just speed!" I said.

"Do you have any idea how fast you go?" he asked

"Not a clue." I said truthfully. He groaned again.

"How long is this going to be?" he asked.

"Quite fast." I answered.

"How far are you taking me?"

"One mile? And then back."

"Why did I promise you this again?"

"The puppy dog face."

"Cheater." I smiled at him and then grabbed his hand.

"Whatever Max and it's not bad! Why are you so reluctant?"

"Because your speed is really, really fast and I might feel sick at the end of it."

"Don't worry you'll be fine. And you are going to have to be running as well just that I will be doing most of it." he nodded. I gripped on his hand tighter.

"Okay."

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be." he muttered. I nodded and then we got into our running positions. We started to run and after an even pace I broke into a sprint. I ran as fast as I could with glimpses of the trees. Max was at the same speed running with me. He didn't say anything and looked at his surroundings. I then stopped running and halted to a stop by planting my feet on the ground. I was panting a little and so was Max. His eyes were bulging out of his sockets, I waved my hand in front of his face until he came back