(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

• Dedicated to To all my fans and readers of this story! I love you all!

Okay for the last time all rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

The last and final chapter. Chapter 69- Farewell

***Amelia's POV***

Max was worried about me. I was only a little nervous. But my mother's wish kept spiralling in my mind. I gulped discreetly and all alone walked to the other side of the clearing.

I didn't know what my face portrayed but I wouldn't be surprised if I was petrified. I don't know why but I was scared out of my wits. I took a few soothing breaths and then I reached them.

"Um hi Father. And Damien and Huilen." I said quietly.

"Amelia are you alright you don't look so good." Damien said worriedly.

"Ur yeah I'm fine I guess. You?" I choked out. They gave me worried glances.

"We are well and thank you for protecting us." My father said.

I didn't get it. Didn't he want me? Didn't my father my biological father want me? It just didn't make any sense.

"Um so you guys are leaving huh?" I said bleakly.

"Yeah we are going back to Britain." My father said. Britain? So he stayed there? Then why did he leave when I was little.

To be perfectly honest I don't think I want the answer to that.

"So would I ever see you guys again?" My voice squeaked.

I didn't know what made me react like this. I wasn't like this with my mother... But I did react badly when they killed her.

I mean like at the end of the day she is my mother so I would feel that way right? The same with my father. I guess since I have met him I want to know him.

"I hope so Amelia. You know you look so much like your mother." He said. I sighed. My mother.

I guess I'll never have the chance to know her. But then again so did other hybrids. Like Max. So I should be happy that I have had the chance to see my parents. Even just briefly.

"But I do look a little like you right?" I said hopefully. I could tell that Max found it hard to restrain himself back. But I just had to do this alone.

"A little. You mother was a great person but the fact I never really got to fall in love with her would haunt me forever." He said regretfully.

"Love is a beautiful thing but you are never too late." I said. My thoughts flickered to Max. I don't know what my life would be without him.

Actually I wouldn't even have a life. I would be a living corpse if I didn't have him now.

"I have heard. You seemed deeply consumed in it." He pointed out.

"Yeah I love Max more then I could ever say. He is my everything." I said truthfully. I heard Max whisper 'I love you too Amelia' I smiled slightly at that. He was just so perfect.