Chapter 40- details

Chapter 40 guys! I never knew I was going to make it so far! Thanks so much for the support! It means a lot! And I have put the details to how high school works in this chapter! I would like to thank

brookies

GraceRLangdon

XxmmabboxxX

FredWeasleysFiance  and

sydneypottercullen

SO THANKS! And I would dedicate a chapter to all of yous starting from the next chapter! And you guys rock for helping me!

Chapter 40- details

***Amelia's POV***

"OUCH" I shouted. Why oh why did I have to agree to this? You lot are probably confused to what is going on basically Aunt Alice and Ness thought it was a good time to ask me whether I wanted my ears pierced while Max was away. The only reason they asked while Max wasn't here was because I spend most of my time with him. First I asked what do you mean then Ness showed me hers I said that I'll think about it. I said 'yes' and that was an accident. Aunt Alice showed me how it was done and said that it would HURT because she'd have to use something sharper because my skin is harder and since I have human traits it would HURT. And there is nothing I could do about it now because I am held down by Ness, Dad, Mum, Uncle Emmett, Uncle Jasper, Grandma, Aunt Rose, Aunt Alice and Jacob. So I can't move well I could use my power... I can't believe I forgot about that! And I can't believe they actually found a way to hold me down! I can't move!

Max has gone out with Grandpa to hunt, I wish I went. I really do!

I then felt sharp thing stab into my right ear.

"OWWW! THAT HURTS!" I complained. Now both of my ears are done. I wasn't paying attention to anything but the pain. Then Max walked in whilst I was still complaining. He looked at me concerned and he was probably thinking why on earth am I pinned down.

"What's going on?" He asked as he walked up to me.

"They thought it was a good idea to stab me in the ears." I said grumpily. I felt Aunt Alice rolled her eyes.

"I did not stab your ears! I simply pierced them! Don't you like them Max? I did them green because I know that is your favourite colour on her. And guys you can let her go and Amelia I swear if you pull them out I would pierce your ears while you are sleeping!" Aunt Alice said. I frowned how could she do that to me? Her niece!

I then felt able to move. Everyone let go of me and well did whatever they were doing.

"Yeah I like them but was pinning her down like that and threatening to pierce her ears in her sleep actually necessary?" Max said to Aunt Alice. I stood up from my seat and walked over to him.

"Yes because she is stubborn and very, very, very strong and well I think she looks cuter now." She said simply and then danced away leaving us alone in the kitchen. Max looked at me, smiled and grabbed me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah... but it hurts!" I said.

"It's alright, I'm here now and your ears are red." He said. I self conciously covered my ears with my hair.