Chapter 5- game

hi everybody! thanks for the support so far. please can you vote, comment and tweet. i'll really appreciate it! all rights go to Stephanie Meyer.

Chapter 5- Game

***Amelia’s POV***

It’s been a few days since I’ve been here. At the Cullens. Their house. Their residence. I should really stop doing that. I still have caste on my left arm Carlisle said he would removed it later. Which is good because it is really annoying. At the moment he is at work at the hospital. He’s a really good man he helps people and saves peoples lives. At the moment I am randomly watching Jasper and Emmett play Mario cart they have been at it for a while. It’s a tie at the moment Mario (Emmett) 6 and Yoshi (Jasper) 6. I am so bored. I’m going to sing now even through Edward is in the same room and knows on what I’m going to do. 1 2 3 4 5 once caught a fish alive 6 7 8-

“Not again Amelia.” He said. I looked him he was on the other side of the room.

“I’m so bored!” I complained.

“You know the other day- the day we showed you what happens to us in sunlight. You said you wanted a top say ‘My life sucks what about yours?’ why did you go to the porch and smile at us? Your mind was empty so I never got anything.” Edward said. I rolled my eyes at him.

“It just seemed like a good thing to do in that moment in time and I was dying to smile but I was waiting for the right moment.” I said.

“Really?” he asked.

“Some mind reader you are.” I muttered under my breath I looked up and him he was smiling.

“Apart from Bella’s mind your mind is a secret to me. Kind of I only get your thoughts when you think and sing that ridiculous song.” He said.

“It’s not ridiculous and what’s so good about my mind?” I said.

“Well the way you think about new things. You are surprised but it’s like you already knew it. And also sometime you know what someone is going to something maybe you have a power.” He said. Maybe I have a power, cool. I wonder what power she has… I heard in my head okay that was weird it sounded like Edward as well. What am I a freak?

“You’re not a freak. And what do you mean you heard something that sounded like me?” Edward said.

“I don’t know I’m pretty sure I heard something. And it wasn’t Max because he sounds different and the voice is stronger. The voice I heard was faint maybe I was imagining things.” I said. I am a freak, great! Just then Alice danced in the room she had something black in her right hand.

“What have you got Alice?” I asked. I just saw flash in my mind of me looking at the black thing. It was a cloth. And I was smiling. Why am I smiling so much lately? Wait what did I just see? I’m definitely a freak. I put my head in my hands. Why am I going mad?

“Amelia you are not going mad. And you are not a freak I saw what you saw you must definitely have something.” Edward said. I nodded and looked up Alice was in front of me. She was bouncing and had a really big smile on her face. I’m getting intimidated now.