Chapter 49- Gone

All rights to Stephanie meyer!

Chapter 49- Gone

***Rosalie's POV***

"Amelia!"

We all turned our heads to Alice. She had a worried glance on her face. What happened? I listened to her heartbeat it wasn't there. Where is she? She didn't run off did she?

"Where's Amelia? I can't hear her heartbeat." Bella said. She had a worried look on her face.

"She's gone." Alice stated.

"Where?" Esme said.

"Why?" Jasper asked.

"She can't go!" Ness said. Her eyes started to fill up with water.

"She I think has gone for some alone time she left a note upstairs." Edward said. With that everyone raced upstairs. We were all in her room. On her desk was a piece of paper that she left the message on. The message was

By time you would be reading this I would not be in the house. I have gone away but I am coming back I promise! Please don't come after me I need sometime alone. It's hard to think. I won't be too long maybe a few day maybe more or less? I'm am so sorry about the sudden departure but what else could I do? I'll be back soon- Amelia xx 

"What do we do now?" I asked. I wonder how Max will react to this. I know he probably is mad at Amelia but I am sure her departure will get his head on straight.

"I guess we wait for her to come back." Edward said.

"Edward how could you say that our daughter has just ran off and you are going to do nothing?!" Bella said.

"Bella, Love we can't do anything at least we know she is going to come back, she needs time alone." Edward said reasonably.

"But what if she doesn't?" Bella replied.

"She came back before Bella." I reminded.  Bella looked at me and then sighed. I get how she is feeling I would be like her if Max left. But it is easier fir her then Max.

"Even through she is able to care for herself she is still so small and helpless I hope nothing happens to her." Esme said.

"I know Esme what you mean, she is upset as well." Alice said.

"I just hope she comes back soon! I miss her already and she is already so, so sad!" Ness said.

"She was very sad but I think she left for three reasons herself and so everyone doesn't have to deal with her and that she doesn't have anyone to tell her to lighten up." Jasper added.

"I guess we wait then and to be honest I don't like seeing her sad I can't tease her." Emmett said. I hit him in his shoulder.

"Emmett now is not the time you should be talking about teasing someone!" I hissed at him.