Chapter 7-shopping

hi everyone thank you for reading this story so far it means  a lot! remember to tweet, fan, comment and vote! all rights are to Stephanie Meyer!

Chapter 7-shopping

*** Alice's POV***

I laid Amelia’s clothes on the bed for her. She was sitting down on the edge of the bed keeping to herself. I can’t wait until we are shopping! It will boost her mood. If that doesn’t work I’ve got Jasper.

“Thanks again for the top Alice.” Amelia said.

“Don’t mention it Amelia it’s alright.” I said. She is the only grateful one.

“Okay Alice.” She said.

“So how do you feel about leaving today?” I asked.

“Alright.” She said. I wish I could see if she comes back or not.

“I’ll leave you be and I’ll be downstairs remember you have a shopping trip to attend.” I said. I left the room and shut the door. I headed downstairs. The family’s mood was off. “Jasper what is going on? Why are you letting everyone be so sad? It will ruin my shopping trip!”

“Alice darling don’t tell me you are not sad about Amelia’s departure.” Jasper said.

“I am but I think we should put on a good show on for her. So she doesn’t leave sad.” I said. And so it doesn’t ruin my shopping trip!

“True I’ll make the rest of the family livelier.” He said. In a matter of minutes everyone was bubbly and excited. Amelia came from upstairs she looked sad. I looked into emerald greens eyes they are empty. She can’t go shopping like this!

“Jasper!” I whispered and pointed to Amelia when her back was turned. Jasper nodded. I looked into her eyes again. There was something missing but she was good enough to take shopping. “So Amelia are you ready?” I smiled at her. I stood up and sat next to her.

“Yeah I’m ready.” She said. “Wait what’s the point of shopping when I am going to leave I don’t need anything!”

“You could get another backpack.” I said.

“My backpack at the moment is fine I don’t need a new one.” She said. You’ll need a new one by time I’m finished with it. Amelia was looking at something far away she looked like me when I am having a vision. “Don’t even think about it Alice!” she exclaimed. How does she know on what I am going to do? She’s not the physic I am!

“What am I going to do?” I asked innocently.

“I saw I don’t know if t is true but you ripping my bag to shreds!” she said. Wow she is good. I wonder what she saw.

“Edward!” I shouted. He came in the room with Bella.

“Yes Alice.” He said.