Chapter 50 - Comprehension

Chapter 50 guys! I couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you so much for all the support it means loads! It brings a smile to my face and makes my day! You guys are awesome!

All rights to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 50 - Comprehension

***Amelia's POV***

It's Sunday. It's been two days since I've left. Not too long but I miss home so my plan to go home is soon. My mood id still sad, heartbroken, upset etc. But I am going to live with it.

I'm also very tired. I miss the comfort of my bed and Max. Sleeping in a tree isn't as comfortable as I remember. Not that it was ever comfortable, but it was bearable. Now? Well it is very unbearable. So last nights sleep wasn't the best experience. I sighed. What now? I thought, hunted and well what else is there?

I would go but I don't think I am ready to face everyone just yet... especially Max. Yeah I don't know his response to this.

I walked around some more and then heard a very familiar sound. It was a heartbeat. It was very faint so I went closer. I looked through the trees and then was the source.

It was Max. What was he doing her? I then realised he was in his meadow. Then it seemed he heard me because I was close enough for him to hear my heart beat. He got up from his position and looked around and hid behind a tree, but saw his expression in the process. He looked sad, depressed and not angry as he was when I went. Why...? Should I-

"Amelia?" I heard him say. I missed his voice and I just wanted to run up to him and hug him. But what he said to me stopped me. Maybe I'm imagining his voice...?

"Amelia are you there?" I didn't want to leave him there unanswered, but I had to. I took a quick glance at his face before I ran off...

*

It had been hours since I had last seen Max. I was now in view of the house. I wasn't sure who was inside but I knew Max was. I took a few steps before I walked out of the forest and walked to the house.

***Max's POV***

I'm sure I heard Amelia's heartbeat in the forest. I went to our meadow to think not exactly knowing that I would run into her. I called out to her, but she didn't respond was she even there? Or is my brain tricking me?

And maybe she was there and she didn't respond because of what I said to her on thursday... I am so stupid! I can't believe I said that to her! I wasn't supposed to hurt her and I did! I am such an idiot! I want her to come back so I could apologise but I don't know how she is going to be when she comes back... would she want to talk to me? I need her so badly and I am angry at myself for being so foolish! Why can't I control my anger? And if I needed to explode why did it have to be on her! She didn't say anything wrong all she asked was what my relationship with Cassidy! She only asked because she got a note from her saying that I am hers not Amelia's! Uncle Edward told me that but I wouldn't mind the question if I was calm!

The rest of the family have gone out I am home alone. I hunted earlier, before I went to my meadow and now I am just home alone. I was told that if Amelia comes I have to inform them immediately and that if I want to talk to her I would have to mention that so they wouldn't come so quickly.

But I don't know how she would react. Had she changed her mind about me? She doesn't want to be with me? I couldn't have that I know that if you love something you should let it free but I can't not have her it would be too unbearable. I ran fingers through my hair. I then tried to focus on the tv before my thoughts tried to kill me because the guilt already was.