Chapter 32- shopping for the big day

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 32- shopping for the big day

***Amelia's POV***

Daniel's family arrived two days ago and they seem really nice and everyone really gets along. Invitations have been sent for the whoever and well today we are going shopping. I really hate shopping. We are going in a big party. And I mean BIG. Aunt Alice is in charge as well. We were going to go first girls then boys but are running out of time so we are going all on one day. I was sitting next to Max in my dad's Volvo. Well in front of everyone I have to call him 'Edward' which is kind of weird for me. We were shoppng in Seattle, and boy they wouldn't know what hit them. Dad pulled up and we exited the car.

"We will live through this." I said to Max. He laughed a bit.

"I'm sure we will." He said. We then went to the entrance and waited for everyone to gather. Our party was about 30 people maybe more, maybe less.

"Okay everybody first we are going for dresses and all men are going to have to wait outside. And no man is going to get a little glimpse of any of them okay Edward? All men are going to have to stay outside for a while before I come out and take them to their store for their suits." Aunt Alice said. Everyone nodded. We went to the dress shop and I dreaded every step.

"What colour dress are you going to get?" Max asked. I turned to him.

"You aren't allowed to know that." I said.

"Yeah but if I knew then we could matc-" He started to say but I interrupted him.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you the colour. Hmm... what colour tie don't you mind wearing?" I asked. To be perfectly honest I haven't really chosen a colour I want to wear... Hmm...

"I don't really mind it's not like I'm going to wear a dress..." He said and smiled slyly.

"You had to remind me didn't you?" I said.

"Yeah I did... anyway what colour?" He said.

"Hmm... maybe purple... I'll tell you after I get it." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Telepathically of course." I said. He nodded. We then stopped in front of a shop. I looked at the display and it had different coloured elegant dresses modeled. I walked up to Aunt Alice who was glowering at Dad.