Prologue

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support.

...... 

Victoria's POV

"It's better this way. Maybe one day, we will find our own destiny." I turned on my heel and headed for the door quietly, holding the tears at bay, ignoring the tightening of my chest as I finally accepted my defeat.

He was very quiet and cold. Neither he uttered any word or to stop me. My heart felt heavier as I walk to his door. I shut my eyes close and then let the tears roll down my cheeks as quietly as I could, then step out of the door, letting out a lungful of breath. 

I could still see his emotionless, detach eyes, staring at me as we talk. He really is a changed man and it's all my fault. I hurt a lot of people, especially my sister and with that, I don't deserve any love.

Goodbye, Xandrous ...

 My heart slowly tearing apart as I stepped inside the empty lift. As the elevator's door closes, my heart seems to contract and my tears rolled down silently onto my cheeks.

......

Dedicated to @sweetheartSWJ93. Victoria Pallos' greatest supporter... (*winks)