Chapter 18: Home

"I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was. Likewise, I never imagined that home might be something I would miss." ― Ransom Riggs

Xandrous' POV

I smiled as I watch her softly snoring beside me, after a multiple of lovemaking she's thoroughly well spent. I smiled. My fingers gently brush the side of her face. I felt so overwhelmingly happy. 

My eyes trained on her parted lips and I was tempted to kiss it again. Her lips like a rose, beautiful and enchanting. I held the urge because I know if I start it, I might not stop until I'll take her again. I couldn't get enough of her and I swear to all the dead, sex was never satisfying since I took her that night. When she offered me her v-card. I've never had this urge to make love to a woman over and over again until I tasted her. My body had been craving for her touch, that satisfying feelings when I'm inside her, it's been a while. God, I would never get enough of her. She's so addicting. I love the way her body molded to mine. We perfectly fit with each other.  

I pulled the sheets up to cover us until our shoulder and I nuzzled right next to her, pulling her closer to me, holding her firmly yet gentle. I hear her let out a soft sighed as she nestled her head closer under the crook of my neck. Her hot breath tickling my neck and at the same time, it warms my heart. I love how close she is to me, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. This is what I want. Her beside me, when I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. I close my eyes and take in her addicting scent, it was like a lullaby, rocking me to sleep. 

I woke up with all the murmurs. I flick my eyes open and scanned the room, but I saw nobody. My shoulder felt numb and when I look at my side, Vicky is still sound asleep. Her hand coiled around my belly and I smiled. I heard the murmurs again and just then I realized it was coming from the door. Probably my crew. 

I gently look at my watch to check the time, moving my hand gently to avoid waking her up. It's almost five in the morning, which means, we are landing shortly. 

I started kissing Vicky on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her eyes, to wake her up. Her eyes flutters but she closed it again and was about to turn on the other side when I straddled her, avoiding to put all my weight on her as I started kissing, nipping her delectable neck. 

"We are about to land," I murmured against her earlobe and then suck the tip. 

She let out a sexy chuckle and opened her eyes. "Stop that!" she giggles. I smiled as I met her twinkling eyes. God, she's so beautiful and I love her so much.

"We have to get dress and get back in our seat. We are landing shortly," I said softly and then kiss her lips briefly, but hard.

She let out a protesting moan when I left it. Her hands reluctantly left my neck as she kept on pouting. "Get up, baby. Or I'll carry you out, naked," I warned, wriggling my eyebrow suggestively. 

She gave me a deadly glare as she got out of the bed, lazily. "You don't have to carry me. I can walk out like this," she said proudly and was heading to the door, naked. My smiles withered and my head suddenly filled with anger but then vanished promptly when I saw all my marks on her chest and neck. Fucking damnation, she looks totally arousing with my marks on it. I quickly narrowed our gap and scoop her like a little girl. Not in hell I'm going to let my crew see her like that. Those were for my eyes only. Exclusively mine. She let out a loud squeak, and I chuckled loudly as I shook my head in disbelief. 

I shouldn't call her bluff. She's Victoria Pallos for goodness sake. 

"Come on, don't act like a little girl. I'm going to punish you here and you won't like it!" I whispered in her ear and her eyes widen at me. The surprised look gradually morphing into a playful mischievous smile.