Chapter 13: First real date

"The moment you realize that the person you loved the most had nothing to offer, but heartache." - MsDreamerGirl84

Hope you continue to support them by clicking the star button below.

........

Xandrous' POV

            "Will you go shopping with me?" I asked as soon as I was in my clothes. I look at Frankie who was watching us with an amusement written all over her face.

Vicky looks at me like I just grew two heads. "Shopping?" Her eyes lit up like a bulb and I suddenly felt triumphant. I'll start with the things she likes the most. "Are you seriously inviting me to go shopping?" She looks suddenly acquiesced and she stared at me intently.

I nodded my head enthusiastically.

"I think I'm gonna need a new pair of shirt and pants," I lied.

"Sure," she bounced off her seat and happily walk towards me but then she stops and look at Frankie.

"Would you like to come?" I groaned as soon as the words came out of her lips. Frankie stared at me still amused. I waited for her response like I was waiting for my death.

"No!" She shook her head and then she winks at me.

I silently gave her a grateful look and she smiled.

"Alright, I'll go get ready," she happily chirped and sidestep me to her room bouncing happily.

I quickly head back to my place and got ready. My feet felt like it has a spring under. I felt so happy and knowing that I didn't force her to come with me, made me all the more excited.

Shopping was never been exciting to me, until now.

....

              "Here," Vicky picks up the red tube dress that I'm sure it will showcase her flawless and toned thighs. My hand automatically catches the hanger with the tube after tossing it without looking at me. I was right behind her following her as she kept of picking any dress she wants to try on.

I didn't like the tube, it's too revealing so I hang it back in the metal rod by the wall where all the dresses were lined up. She didn't even notice it since her eyes and hands were busy scanning the dresses. Every dress that I find it too less fabric and causing some trouble in the testosterone's department, I surreptitiously hang it back where she took it after moving to another array of colourful dresses by the glass windows.

I was looking at the dresses, too, and found a lot that I think would look just as elegant as those too revealing ones and would surely won't give trouble to the male departments.

"Holy guacamole!" she squeals softly and ran closer to the opposite side of the store, ducking several furniture displays towards the wall where tons of dresses were on display and pulled the hanger with the golden glistening dress that actually too short for my likings. The mannequin at the window actually was wearing that kind of dress. "I would love to wear this!" she squeals enthusiastically like it was the best thing in the world as I approached her with a narrowed eyes, groaning softly.

I'm already trying to ignore the stares from the opposite sex as they openly scanned her bare legs, sporting a gray skirt that only reach mid thigh, black camisole, and she tops it with a sweater that works beautifully with a splash of black, she looks hot. She completed her look with black high heel lace boots.