Chapter 36: The Wedding

"Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a fairytale." — Anonymous

Xandrous' POV

"Okay, let's clear all these misunderstandings," I said as soon as I got her alone in my car.

Her face hardened. I knew she's just playing along today and I didn't mind that. Last night, after talking to mom and dad, clearing everything with them and venting out my disappointment at them, I left their mansion a little better after that big revelation of our life and headed straight to the Pallos' mansion.

She was already sleeping when I arrived, theia Yvonne cajoled me to stay and sleep at one of the guest rooms which I did and so I can come with them to pick up Elle and Nicolai.

I was surprised to hear that Nicolai is coming home with Elle. After that night, I refused to know whatever happened that night because I was still a train wreck after I found out they are getting married and Victoria.

I missed Nicolai, to be honest, and so I agreed. I told myself, I'm not leaving the mansion without clearing the misunderstanding.

Victoria huffed as she turns her attention outside the window. "What you hear were true, but it wasn't me!" I started in a low soft voice. She was looking straight ahead, but with a blank face. I don't know what she's thinking and I'm getting frustrated of her acting like a brat again.

Patience, Xandrous. I reminded myself.

I shifted my body to face her. "That guy wasn't me, Vicky." I couldn't still say the word my twin. To be honest, I'm still stunned until now, shocked. And my parents doesn't want anyone to know yet until my whole siblings learn about him and then they will make a press conference and letting the world know that he's a Mailov, my twin.

Averting her gaze to me, "she called you Xandrous?" she scowled as she cocked her eyebrow disparagingly. "Then who could it be?" flinging her hands in the air with frustrations, she scoffed, half chuckling. And the way she's mocking me really pisses me off.

"Not because she called the man Xandrous doesn't mean it was me?" I shot back exasperated. "What if the guy was just acting. Faking it was me?" cocking my head to the side as I stared at her squarely. "Why did you just jump into conclusion, just because you heard my name!" I scowled at her.

She shook her head in disapproval, her eyes filled with disbelief. She hastily opens the door and smirks. "You talk to me when you can show that guy and prove it was him!" in resignation and hops out before I could stop her.

I instinctively followed her. "Stop it, Vicky! You are just being unreasonable." I growled in frustrations, running my hair with my fingers as I stop and watch her back retreating.

She stops and faces me with defiance. "Oh yeah, now I'm being unreasonable? I hear you kissed her!" She snaps, glaring at me before she spun on her heel and strutted away.

"You don't understand, Vicky." I sighed as I followed her.

She strutted purposefully towards the door and spoke in a mocking tone. "What do I don't understand? That you are fucking that bitch? That you are always toying with me, Xandrous?" she retorted grimly without stopping and heading straight for the door without looking back.

"ENOUGH!" I growled loudly but she disappears into the door and as I turned to my car, I was startled. Elle was standing a meter away from me holding her purse.

She smiled at me. "Where is Vicky?" she asked as she looks around me.

"Oh, she's already inside," I responded, giving her a small smile. I felt relieved when she looks unaware of her surroundings.