Dedication and Random Advertisement

Hello, everyone! It is not an update, I apologize. (I'll update tomorrow, maybe two chapters since I'm off to work) I just wish to thank my ever loyal readers (silent or not), commentators, and supporters. My books would never be successful without you guys, constantly supporting me, uplifting my losing interest sometimes with your words.

This year has been a challenge to me, to my writing, due to the long hours and inconsistent work schedules. And added to that, I have met some rude readers who really goes far by hitting straight the author with their sharp tongue.

I really don't care, but when I'm tired and you see someone saying that "people who don't know English has no right to write," it really gets under my skin no matter how much I tried to dodge those kinds of people. I don't know if they read it or not my notes at the beginning, it's been said that my books are not edited — though I have editors but unfortunately, after two-three chapters they never got back to me, so I gave up — and they would call my book trash because it was drilled with grammatical errors. Thank God, my patience is bigger than my head or my whole body, so I just ignored it.

Then again, I thought, I have true readers and supporters who was there with me since the beginning. I'm going to write and ignore the haters! So hats off to all of you, you know who you are. As much as I'd like to mention your names, I will be done probably tomorrow. Lol.

Anyhow, the purpose of this page is to DEDICATE THIS BOOK TO THESE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO WAS THERE WITH ME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MY BOOK AND INSPIRED ME WITH THEIR WORDS, MOTIVATED ME, AND I LEARNED FROM THEM, AS WELL. I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! YOU ARE ALL BEHIND THE SUCCESS OF MY BOOKS AND WORDS IS NOT ENOUGH TO THANK ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Some of you were starting to write as well because you were inspired by the books you read, or because it was your passion as well. I want to give this opportunity to share this page to all of you because I know how hard it is to get notice here especially there's millions of authors, good books in Wattpad.

So here it is guys, for those who are still looking for more reads, please give these new authors a chance:

Destined to love by Sonia_R

Love in Rivalry by Andrea_Castle

She Was Broken Beyond Repair by Praggya_Sabarwal

The Broken Things by Kaybeeee

The vampire King's stolen heart by fatima_sk1

My Secret Crush by whiteangelsugar

Billionaire's Heart by sandyblush

Forever isn't for us by sensationalsisters

Our Fate by Beyondlocks

The Alpha's Warrior Mate by Blackblaze15

PLEASE GIVE THEM A READ, GUYS. THEY ARE AMAZING.

So that's all. If you want to post your works, in the comment box, you can advertise, I don't really care about it, but if you don't want to get bash by the other readers because sometimes, they find it annoying, message me and I will post it here.

Anyhow, thank you for reading this even if you were disappointed it wasn't an update. lol.

I promise tomorrow, I will update two chapters since I'm off to work. Yay. I'm excited. My poor body needs some rest and by means of rest, sitting in my favorite chair at our dining table with my laptop in front of me while sipping my coffee, all the while I'm crying, smiling, laughing, and angry while writing. Completely lost in my own world.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE NIGHT OR DAY, EVERYONE!