Chapter 9: First Night

"The future for me is already a thing of the past . You were my first love and you will be my last" ― Bob Dylan

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and maybe Follow me, too ...

......................

Vicky's POV

He lay on his king size bed. I took his shoes off that almost doubled my shoe size, his feet passed the foot of the bed, almost dangling. He was too tall and the size of the bed looks smaller with him lying on it.

I pulled the bed cover to tuck him up when he groaned and started unbuttoning his fly. I felt alarmed with my eyes widening.

"What are you doing?" I asked frantically.

He looks at me lazily with a sly grin on his lips. "Taking off my pants?" his grin broadened and his eyes flickered something sinful.

My face disgruntled. My hands involuntarily flew to my hips, glaring at him deadly. "You are not getting naked in front of me," I scowled.

He groaned petulantly and I rolled my eyes. I was still standing at the edge of the foot of the bed.

"I can't sleep with my clothes on," he whined, groaning momentarily.

"Fine, but let me go first before you get all naked!" I hissed as I made my way to the door.

"Wait," he sat upright, stopping from what he's doing and stared at me with pleading eyes.

"I need help brushing my teeth, and I'm hungry, too." He looks like a five-year-old lost boy.

"Didn't you eat, out?" I asked turning to face him completely annoyed and at the same time, feeling responsible for him.

He sighed. "No. I have no appetite. All I had since this morning was coffee and tonight, rum," he stared at me looking guilty.

"Why would you drink without anything in your stomach first?" I grumbled at him as I walk back towards the bed and stood on the edge of the bed.

"I said, I have no appetite," he looks at me, almost pouting.

"Fine," I scowled at him. His grin broadened as soon as I agreed.

"Do you have anything in the fridge that I can cook?" I ask ignoring his happy face.

"Ah, yes. I bought tons of canned food and instant noodles. That's all I can cook," he grinned lopsidedly and I rolled my eyes ignoring the crazy thumping of my heart.

"Not healthy," I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'll start eating healthy when we get married," he tried to get up, but he staggered, stumbling over the edge of the bed and fell on his ass.

"Fuck!" he grumbled between his chuckles and I quickly went to rescue him, joining him laughing at the end.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I help him on his feet.

"Yes, I'm fine," he nodded and he nuzzled his nose on my shoulder, tickling me to no end.

"Xandrous," I called.

"Hmm," he responded lazily.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked frowning at him.

"To take a leak," he said softly.

"Oh," I murmured.

"Then let's go so I can cook something for you," I said trying to get this over with. Him being this close to me makes me feel so mushy inside, and acting so sweet, I could feel myself melting.