Study Buddy: A Chris & Miya Story

Description

"What if you find your soul mate... at the wrong time?"
― Lauren Kate, Passion

Foolishly, but desirably in love. One person means everything, unknowingly. Sometimes in love the love is a lesson taught. But so oblivious you are because of the words and the gestures.

Such a cliche...

Chris Scott, the captain of the basketball team, and Miya Jackson, the quiet ambitious girl. Both have so much going for them... A simple spark that turned into something more, and suddenly it's more than the cute girl tutoring him.

One moment. One love. One chance.

And sometimes that's all you'll ever get...

[im gonna change or add more to the summary later, maybe]

Important Note:
Yes, Chris Brown plays Chris Scott, but they're not the same person in the story. The reason being is sometimes, throughout the story, I might want to mention Chris Brown's songs or just refer to him.

Cast
Chris Brown as Chris Scott
Neeandra Brooks as Miya Jackson

Author's Note

Just a corny lovey-dovey story...

Hey, so this is my first story on here :) I will sometimes go back and edit somethings in previous chapters. Just trying to make sure it's doesn't look a mess.
So bare with me lol. Anyways enjoy...

-Major editing will take place at the end of the story-

P.S.
I don't mind constructive criticism because I actually like it and need it, just don't make it look like you're getting rude lol.
^ that's any example, see I added "lol" to make the sentence sweeter. Or you could add a smiley face or whatever.

Okay... Enjoy :)

_____
---Current date: May 30, 2016

Awwww, throwback to my first authors note. How cuutee. But here's something you should take note of forreals lol

I'm an over dramatic ass person, therefore the story is over dramatic as fuck. K, bye :)

******
All rights reserved to @Standoffish_ ©2015. "Study Buddy: A Chris & Miya Story" is under direct ownership of the author. For copyright purposes, I do not own any images and/or music that is found throughout this book. Thanks to (Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr,  Google, and YouTube)