Chapter 62

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting ForeignDiamond ily ❤️✨

Miya

I checked off my mental to do list, as I walked out of last period class. I'm completely excited to go home. Dad just texted me letting me know my prom dress arrived! I had to hold in my scream in class, but I couldn't hold my smile back.

I walked down the hall, smiling like an idiot. A happy one at that. Having my prom dress means one more step to prom. I'm so anxious for prom now! Angie, Tyra and I talked over and over about staying in a hotel for prom night with our prom dates, since freshmen year. Of course that plan is going to play out.

I really can't wait. The dress, the pictures... Chris in a suit, having fun with my friends... Chris in a suit with a fresh haircut. Ooh, I can imagine him now. So fine. I can't wait until he just fucks me senseless—I mean, I can't wait until we make love.

I blushed to myself thinking about him. The fact that I'm feeling hot imagining what he'd do to me, I need a breather...

"Hey Miya, you riding with me today right?" I heard Tyra's voice.

I turn my head. "Yeah, let me just get my stuff." I pop open my locker and before I could do anything a pink envelope falls down to my feet. I bend down and pick it up curiously. Tyra approaches my side, but she's on the phone so I give her a quick smile.

I turn the envelope over and read what's on the front:

From Bid Daddy

I hold back my loud laugh that wanted to release, before ripping the envelope open. I slip out the paper seeing it's a little note folded. I unfold the paper and dart my eyes around...

Dear Miya Bear,

First off you's my baby. And I know that shit sound corny, but it's the truth I ain't tryna sound phony. Yeah, I'm tryna rhyme... I'm just trying to make you feel special since you mine. You probably laughing right now, like damn my boyfriend stupid. But to be honest I'm only acting like this cause I've been shot by Cupid.
So I sat in my room yesterday, because I wanted you to read this poem today. Remember our argument the other day? I ain't tryna throw a shame parade... But if anyone should take the blame it should be... Well you know the name. Yeah it's me.
Now before I shoot my shot like twenty-three, just know no matter what's it's always gonna be you and me. Know that the hardship and the drama will never top our relationship and (whatever rhymes with drama)
I'll always be there and my feelings will always be there. I'd rather fight everyday if I know I can love the pain away, and always be there hand in hand, with every step we take.
So what do you say? Will you be my prom date?

-Chrissy (fruity ass name) pooh <3

My heart fluttered over every single line.

A hot feeling swarmed my body. I hear Tyra say something about meeting her at her car, something about seeing Zion. But I couldn't even follow with what she said. I'm too busy gawking over Chris' ugly, yet cute, handwriting. I follow how every detail of the pencil indented the paper.

I grab my bag and hang it over my shoulder, rereading the poem again. I love how he makes me feel. A million and one feelings all caused by one person. No one would've ever done this for me, and it just makes me happy that I found someone who would. I'd never thought that little things like this would get me so happy...