Chapter 58

I remember people ignoring me and shit. I would update and for days no one would read my shit... Be like one vote after hours! Man really thank you so so so much for 10k votes. I'm gonna go cry now ;(
-one love❤️❤️

Miya

The room's still kind of dark, the curtain blocked the sunlight from entering. I couldn't move that much. For one Chris' head is nuzzled between my neck and shoulder, and his arms were right around my waist. He's fast asleep, so I'm basically trapped. I don't mind though. I find it cute how he's breathing against my neck.

And of course I'm sore as hell. My body grew hot replaying every single moment from the night before. I can't believe I gave my virginity up to him. Excitement and regretfulness settled in my stomach. I'm happy, but kind of... I have that 'maybe I shouldn't have' feeling.

Part of me is like, kick flipping off buildings excited that I even let it go that far. It felt so good to have him kissing all over me like that, and the way he moves his body, makes me melt just thinking about it.

Then the other part of me is like, I seriously can't believe I gave it up. This is so wrong, but it felt so right. And I honestly just feel a little regret.

Just a little... I wonder how he felt, did he emotionally feel what I felt when we had... Sex. I blush to myself.

I try to push loose from his grip, but only manage to be face to face with a sleeping Chris. I slightly tap his shoulder, which does nothing to break his slumber. I push away from him and shake his shoulder. "Chris, wake up..." I coo.

He shuffles around and pulls the blankets away from me, as he turns. I tug on the blankets and huff. I lean over his body. "Chris... Are you awake?"

"I am now." He mutters. "What time is it?"

I hum something equivalent to I don't know. I move as he tries to sit up slightly. I rest my head in the crook of his neck when he checks his phone, revealing the time:

4:35 a.m.

"Miya, you see how early it is?" He shows me his phone. I nod and collapse on my side of the bed, staring at the ceiling.

I turn over for a moment, then I feel his body heat approaching me. His arms wrap around my waist; I shuffle over until I'm face to face with his chest. I press my cheek against his heartbeat...

We stay silent for awhile, I think he's falling asleep. Suddenly, I think about home. My dad's coming back today and I wonder if my mom called me yet. My purse is on the other side of the room. I don't want to go home right now and if I was to get in trouble then so be it, because it was so worth it.

I loved every bit of last night. I quickly remember the necklace he bought me. I have the best boyfriend ever. I can't wait to put it on.

I take a deep breath, and ease away from him. He lets me, by loosening his grip. I glance at his eyes, that are staring at me, before I look down to my fingers. "How was it?" I ask shyly. I play with my fingers so I don't have to catch his look.

His hand holds both of mine, and I look at him. "I ain't never had it like yours." He said, unable to bite back his smile.

I turn over, waking up again from the short sleep that I just took. I see Chris walking around in his sweatpants. I can tell sweatpants is the only thing he has on, because his dick print his very visible.

"Chris..." I groan out of exhaustion. He looks at me, waiting for me to speak. "My body hurts."

He grins. "Sorry about that—"