Chapter 39

Wanna know something funny? When I first came up with this story idea I never pictured Chris' brother to be played by "Tyga" . Honestly Michael is just a character in my head, I completely forgot Tyga's name is Michael... Lol ig that's a fun fact but yeah...

Chris

 The food on the dinner table is the best thing I could see right now, talk about a blessing

The food on the dinner table is the best thing I could see right now, talk about a blessing. Any and every time I get high all I want to do is eat afterwards, worst case of the munchies.

After handing the flowers to Miya's mom, whose a very pretty light skin with a nice afro to go with, I take my seat. The seat Miya guided me too. She sat down next to me. I glanced at her and instead of smiling at me she gives me a death glare.

Never mind her stank attitude, she looks so good in her dress. With her hair pulled up into a nice bun, it gives a perfect view of the little cleavage showing. And when I made her do a little spin, damn I thought I was going to lose it. The food isn't the only thing looking appetizing.

"So, Chris huh?" The young guy, who I believe is Miya's cousin Xavier, says.

"Yeah..." I nod with a smile.

"You treating my cousin right?" He asks, in a joking threatening tone. Everyone laughs, including me, with an exception of Miya.

"Of course." I smile cheekily and throw my arm around her, pulling into a side hug.

"Better be. I ain't the only boy cousin Miya has." He says, taking a mouthful of rice.

I laugh along as I fix myself a plate. I'm more so laughing to myself, I don't really get the jokes... But my mood is just floating in the clouds.

I didn't notice how fast I was eating until Miya gripped my thigh under the table. She better stop playing with me, she better come up with some type of code to shut me up, because this won't work. If anything this seems like she's trying to feel on me.

"You're eating to sloppy." She snaps lowly, only for me to hear.

I smirk, wiping my mouth with a napkin, and turn my face. "Let me eat you sloppy, I don't think you'll have a problem..." I whispered in her ear. She snaps me another look, and I chuckle.

"So, Miya tells me you're going to UCLA." Mr. Jackson says. I look over to him, and nod. "That's great."

"Yeah, all thanks to the balls." That did not come out right. The sounds of the plates and cups stopped and everyone looked at me weirdly. I snickered. "Basketballs that is..."