Chapter 43

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. You is poppin <3 ily Klxxbreezy_

Author's Note

You guys look at them in the mm :)) so yeah I was watching Celebration by game ft. Chris, and omg Miya was in it (neeandea brooks) so I had to screenshot and make a collage, just cause I'm a loser and I thought it would be cute<3 [She's also in the loyal video ;)]
________

 Chris, and omg Miya was in it (neeandea brooks) so I had to screenshot and make a collage, just cause I'm a loser and I thought it would be cute<3 [She's also in the loyal video ;)]________

So we have Tyra and Thomas [ on the left] And Angie and David [ on the right]

Chris

Three in the morning doesn't even feel late anymore. But the only thing that hasn't changed about three in the morning is the different types of thoughts the flow through your mind. Ah, those three in the morning thoughts.

I yawn, rubbing my eye dramatically. I hold my phone with my free hand. Once my vision becomes clear again, I focus on Miya whose also yawning. The computer light shines on her face, and I watch her as she typing and typing and typing...

"Okay, okay listen to this... Um... Okay, so..." Miya clears her throat and smiles. "Wait, should I say hello? Or should I just start of with Class of 2015, and take a dramatic pause?"

I laugh stiffly. "Dramatic pause?" I utter.

"Well, yeah." She looks at me and picks up her phone. Seconds later I'm on pause.

I kiss my teeth. "Take me off pause."

"Wait, I'm trying to... I'm trying to send myself- okay. So," she takes me off pause, revealing her face again. "Imagine me standing up with a microphone and all that, Class of 2015-"

"Dramatic pause." I interrupt her.

She rolls her eyes playfully and shifts her position in the chair. "Yeah, anyway. Class of 2015-dramatic pause-" she laughs and I join her. "As I stand here today, many thoughts engulf my mind." Her laugh stops, but she can't stop smiling. "When I was first assigned to giving this speech I was nervous. For many of those who know me, you know that I'm not as... Bold, enough to stand in front of a crowd like this-"

"Wait the pause you took, was that another dramatic pause?" I ask, just to annoy her.

"Chris..." She whines. "Let me finish."

"But was it?"

"Anyway. Um where was I..."

"Okay, but was it-"