diy tumblr inspired clothes

you guys seem to love the diy chapters, so here you go!

🌊 ruffled jean shorts:

⚬flip your shorts inside out, then get some lace.

⚬place it where you want it on your shorts, and glue the ruffles on the sleeves/rim of your shorts.

🌨 graphic tee:

⚬get an image off the internet. (landscape, tumblr transparents, fandom logos/images, quotes, anything you want!)

[ for mine I used an image of all the characters from Undertale ]

⚬put it in a word document and print it what size you want it.

⚬get some transfer paper (available at craft stores, etc.) and print the image onto it.

⚬cut the image out, flip it over, and iron it onto the shirt for the time it says in the instructions. for mine, it worked for about a good ninety seconds, but it differs for each brand!

⚬once it's done, peel the back off, and bam!

🌻black daisy crop top:

⚬put three daisy patches on your shirt and put a sheet over it and iron your shirt for thirty seconds.

⚬then, turn it inside out and iron it from there.

🦄embellished sweater:

⚬take your jewels & place them in a pattern you want on your sweater then fold a piece of computer paper.

⚬stick it under the place you'll be gluing it, then take your glue & stick the jewels down in the place you choose.

🔭studded beanie:

⚬cut a straight line under the armpit of a jumper, cut down the seam of one side, measure it around your head, then cut off the excess.

⚬fold the material into threes, cut it into a dome shape. glue the sides together & do the same with the little some shapes at the top, then glue on some studs and let it dry.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★

qotd: what's your favorite time of year?

aotd: winter!