guide to: preparing for concerts

✧Buy a new outfit or plan what you are going to wear, remember to:

   -Dress comfortably: a light tee(optional for it to be of the person/band you're seeing) leggings, and a set of comfy sneakers. Wear whatever you want as long as you are comfortable.

   -Don't overaccessorize: it will be a struggle. Some bracelets and a necklace will do.

   -Take weather into consideration: a few days prior to the event, check the weather. If it's going to be hot, dress lightly, but bring an extra sweatshirt or cardigan in case it becomes a bit chilly. If cold, dress in layers so if it gets a little warmer, you could just take a layer off.

✧Get sign making supplies: if you plan on meeting the artist backstage or in a meet and greet or anything else, it's optional to make a sign. A picture and marker will be fine.

✧Bring cash with you: if you're like me and completely unable of controlling myself when it comes to merchandise, or just need some extra cash for food, it's always a good idea to bring extra money.

✧Plan ahead: arrange your transportation a week or so before the concert.

✧Getting ready:

   -Charge your phone and/or camera a few hours before, and take a portable charger if you can.

   -Confirm departure time with your ride: take in account of traffic, road conditions, and leave plenty of time to get there. 

   -Get yourself ready: give yourself plenty of time to shower, get dressed, and do your makeup and hair.

✧Getting backstage

   -Buy VIP and meet & greet tickets to get a bit more out of your concert experience.

   -Don't scream your head off the second you see them. It'll annoy them and the bodyguards, and you might end up getting kicked out. Try to keep it to a minimum squeal.

   -Offer help: if you see a roadie loading some equipment onto the stage, ask if they need help. If they say yes, work hard and thank them for letting you help. You could get backstage passes or an awesome on-stage vantage point. Hurry for using people!

   -Travel in pairs: Grab a buddy or two. If there's a huge group with you, you might not all be able to get in, and might get separated.

✧Safety tip: Make sure that before the show starts, you agree with your friends or whoever you are with on a place to meet just after the concert in case you get lost. Choose somewhere specific, like the nearest coffee shop or store.

_

qotp: have you guys ever been to a concert? if yes, which concert? if no, which would you like to go to?

aotp: i haven't been to a concert, but I have so many bands and singers I'd love to see that listing them would probably take too much time.